IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Archontophoenix Cunninghamiana

Philly J

@Pal Meir my German palm brother, 1982 was the year of my birth! 😂👍🏻🥳❤️ 

im pretty sure I have every photo saved that you have posted these last years I have been a part of the forum.  You are an inspiration to us indoor palm fanatics.  I do need to say though that I believe it was slightly easier for you to acquire your collection in Germany than it has been for me in the middle of Canada 🥴 the nurseries aren’t exactly importing in any Licuala or Kings as no one here would know how to keep them alive indoors and wouldn’t want to spend the crazy prices the nursery would be forced to charge to make a profit 😉❤️🌴

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 7:51 PM, Philly J said:

@Pal Meir my German palm brother, 1982 was the year of my birth! 😂👍🏻🥳❤️ 

im pretty sure I have every photo saved that you have posted these last years I have been a part of the forum.  You are an inspiration to us indoor palm fanatics.  I do need to say though that I believe it was slightly easier for you to acquire your collection in Germany than it has been for me in the middle of Canada 🥴 the nurseries aren’t exactly importing in any Licuala or Kings as no one here would know how to keep them alive indoors and wouldn’t want to spend the crazy prices the nursery would be forced to charge to make a profit 😉❤️🌴

The distance from Germany to Southern Europe isn’t that far so there are lots of palm nurseries you can get palms from. As it’s in the EU it would be easy to order palms from southern France, Italy, Spain etc there.

On 8/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, Philly J said:

Zone 2 Saskatchewan 🥶🇨🇦

image.jpg

what do you do in the winter? I guess it's only outside 3 months per year?

previously known as ego