Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

chambeyronia macrocarpa

1 post in this topic

I'm looking for a couple small/med Chambeyronia Macrocarpa that is acclimated to some sun.  Looking for a coworker who is showing symptoms of palm interest. He plans to put it in a well draining raised planter along a south facing wall as some new landscaping. Location is intersection of 91 and 710 freeways in LA county.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Chambeyronia macrocarpa from seeds
      By maxum2610
      My Chambeyronia macrocarpa from seed new leaf showing nice red colors. Show me yours .

• need for advise
      By Mohsen
      Here I am again , unable to decide,,,
      I just found out that my Livistona in ground  is L.Nitidai not Livistona chinensis ,,, as I have all palms there are pinnate ones and close to each other I am not sure having one fan palm or particularity Livistina.Nitid is in harmony /suitable with others...
      I was thinking to replace L.Nitidai with another pinnate type ( I have Kentiopsis oliviformis and Chambeyronia macrocarpa) ...
      as the Livistina.Nitid is in ground only 2-3 month should be easy to remove...
      any idea if it is a good decision or not?

• It's a red leaf letter day!
      By John Case
      Closed yesterday, open today!

• End of winter additions to my collection
      By Pip
      In my climate it is best to take advantage of the moist soil even if it means that the soil is too cool for any real noticeable growth. Over the last few weeks I've added a few more palms to my garden. Rhopalostylis sapidia to the front yard. Rhopalostylis baueri, Chambeyronia macrocarpa and one more Archontopheonix purpurea (because I can't stand pairs much prefer odd numbers) to the back.

I planted the Rhopalostylis baueri in a spot very close to my giant bamboo hedge for protection from wind and afternoon sun.

• Flaming mohawk
      By rick
      I was taking a walk around the yard yesterday and noticed the Chambeyronia hookeri was finally putting on a show

Walking around though, it looks like the show is punk rock.