• Similar Content

• treelover
      By treelover
      is bottle palm fruit edible?
    • NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      Pot with around 35 Bottle Palm (Hyophorbe lagenicaulis)Seedlings. $20 for all( plus Shipping) bare-root in moist spaghum.
      Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com

• Coasta
      By Coasta
      Hello everyone, looking to purchase some bottle palm seeds or a  seedling. They look gorgeous growing and thought it would be fun. Any recommendations on a good place to purchase? Also thinking of putting a bigger bottle (Hyophorbe lagenicaulis) in a pot, how difficult would it be to keep it alive in arizona growing under a covered patio? 

Thanks guys and gals!
    • NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      My Bottle Palm has finally produced good seeds after at least 10yrs of blooming and dropping. Sorry, but i cant rule out Bottle/spindle hybrids since my Spindle Palm blooms and seeds constantly. It is only about 25-30 ft away. If anyone wants any - $6.50/50 seeds Or $10/100 seeds. plus Shipping(zoned based) seeds are large! Will weigh and give estimate. Will probably have to clean because of size. Seeds are ripening quickly, but will need a week or so before all are ready, then time to clean. Just wanna see if there’s any interest. Note Spindle and Bottle proxmity in 2nd pic.
      Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com

• Jeff_Cabinda
      By Jeff_Cabinda
      To share them as babies and get comments / questions, if any... Thank you 
      Phoenix rupicola
      Hyophorbe lagenicaulis
      Sabal mexicana
      Caryota maxima "himalaya"
      Phoenix canariensis