Sign in to follow this  
JohnAndSancho

Patio Squad

JohnAndSancho

Everyone got fed with filtered water, a drop of Super thrive, and 1/3 strength Alaska Fish Emuslion today minus the seed pots. They got water and positive reinforcement. 

L. Chinesis, D. Lutescenens, c. Cataractarum, Queen Palm, 2 Majesties, a C. Macrocarpa that I'm not sure is still alive, and W. Robusta that I finally took the Xmas lights off of. Probably gonna restring the Xmas lights tonight just because I'm bored. 

Message_1615068597472.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

JohnAndSancho

Message_1615074327468.jpg

Message_1615074221762.jpg

Message_1615074175734.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

amh

It's a good start, but I can see daylight between the plants.

Happy gardening.

• Like 4

JohnAndSancho
3 minutes ago, amh said:

It's a good start, but I can see daylight between the plants.

Happy gardening.

I have 6 more in the office and 12 more inside. Here's my office window. 

Message_1614879098078.jpg

Edited by JohnAndSancho
Pic
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

JohnAndSancho

Washie seems to be throwing a new frond every week. Every time one opens there's another one right behind it. 

Both of my r. Rivularis are pushing new spears with a new one opening too, even though my first one is still kinda yellow. It's funny, the older one is more spread out and bushy and the new one is more tall. 

And my "big" d. Lutescens pot seems to be a lot happier outside. It's still showing lots of shipping damage from UPS apparently playing soccer with it, but the newer growth looks good. 

And the c. Cataractarum that I was ready to yeet into the dumpster is finally looking healthy. It's probably overpotted, I figured it would grow like my inside Cat is when I bought it. 

Queen is still growing and c. Macrocarpa hasn't done anything at all, i still think it's dead but it still has some green in its leaf *shrug*

20210321_174719.jpg

20210321_174757.jpg

20210321_174850.jpg

20210321_174649.jpg

• Like 1

JohnAndSancho

Sorry the pics totally didn't post in order. 

Philly J

John they look great my friend.  Jealous that you can get your outside already!  I’m looking at early May now boooo! Lol

• Upvote 1

JohnAndSancho
18 minutes ago, Philly J said:

John they look great my friend.  Jealous that you can get your outside already!  I’m looking at early May now boooo! Lol

Thanks homey :shaka-2:

The first round of snow we got, i left the Washy outside. He's in a 15gal pot and kinda heavy so i used one of the little wheeled dollies we use for the trash cans at work when the big storm came :floor: it gets really cramped in my tiny apartment when i have to bring them all in. I dread moving. 

JohnAndSancho

Pushed Queen Elizabeth into the corner of the stairs for more light and rain. She's gained a lot of weight so I'm guessing she's getting rooty in her pot while she's showing little visible growth. 

Message_1616469915207.jpg

• Like 2

JohnAndSancho

I tell all the delivery services to look for the palm trees 

Message_1616884469555.jpg

• Like 3