Sign in to follow this  
The Gerg

A Then and Now View

The Gerg

Then......August 2017

3B7F86E0-C721-492D-8083-31301910A525.thumb.jpeg.4f28879e92f42ce5cd01b3b1e4952de7.jpeg

Now.....Sept. 2020

2AB921A7-A265-41EF-A953-47C8CCE22D20.thumb.jpeg.7329cf8f2f8aafb4d097c892bb6c6104.jpeg

And I just threw this one in cause I opened my blinds this morning and liked the view on this fine Labor Day Monday.

9AC24E2F-46DB-4008-8B85-F402CE575821.thumb.jpeg.4df2d02b84a0191778da1fe87ad15d2c.jpeg

• Like 22

Tracy
20 minutes ago, The Gerg said:

Now.....Sept. 2020

Filling in nicely.  Things only seem to accelerate the further down the line one gets.  You start by thinking how do I create canopy, then finally get to the point that you don't have room for anything else except understory.

• Like 6

Kim

Beautiful! I hope you have been able to enjoy the shade provided by your expanding palm cover. Looks like a great place to hang out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

enigma99

Damn your foxy lady exploded. So did your teddy bears too. Amazing how fast they go once they start trunking 

James760

looks fantastic! Some good growth in 3 years! In the last photo is that a Dypsis Decaryi cross?

The Gerg
16 hours ago, enigma99 said:

Damn your foxy lady exploded. So did your teddy bears too. Amazing how fast they go once they start trunking 

Teddy bears have been pretty quick. Foxy Lady’s very fast.

The Gerg
15 hours ago, James760 said:

looks fantastic! Some good growth in 3 years! In the last photo is that a Dypsis Decaryi cross?

No. It’s actually just a straight Dypsis decaryii. It has a lot of red fuzz. When I bought it it was in a pot that had Dypsis leptocheilos crossed off the pot. I was hoping maybe it was a tri-bear but turns out just a decaryii. Some have black fuzz others more reddish fuzz. Mine has the red fuzz.

• Like 1