Sign in to follow this  
Phoenikakias

Posting user names of deceased people

Phoenikakias

I wish to find old posts of RLR, since he was mentioned by _Keith in one of his recent posts, but I did dot know even  whom those letters refer to. Fortunately I was able to see in the memorials the name of Bob Riffle, which helped me further to remember his full official name in literature (Robert Lee Riffle). So I had from then on a starting point but I do not know the user name under which he was participating in the forum in order to visit his profile and search for the content... So I was thinking that it might be helpful for newcomers in PT that user names are also published near the real names of deceased famous people in the palm world. What a better way to honor their memory, than helping their posts become even more popular?

Edited by Phoenikakias

_Keith
_Keith

I will leave one last post here.  It is rare in this world for anyone in this world to accomplish anything on their own, but if one were to ask who was the one person most responsible for Palm Talk, this forum which we all love , to exist it is this man affectionately known as RLR.  

If anyone wishes to disagree, feel free to add on.