Sign in to follow this  
LJG

LJG

Dean, thanks for setting the board so you can see who gave you Reputation. I was always curious. Before when you clicked on the button to see you ended up giving yourself additional reputation :).

Also, who is the user "IPS"?

Thanks Dean.

PALM MOD

Yes - I see now that when you click on the "Reputation" number you can see who gave it. In addition, you now have the option of "Given" under another person's profile to see what reps they have given to anyone. (Edit: Note that these options are only available to IPS Members)

And I believe the "IPS" is Bo's administrator account.

bgl

Len,

We actually had a guy register under the name "IPS" a few years ago. We were able to solve that issue and reclaim the IPS name and at that point I signed up a separate admin account under the IPS name, primarily to avoid anyone else using it. When I remove myself from the PalmTalk Committee I intend to transfer that account to whomever will be replacing me.

Bo-Göran

LJG

If anyone is curious about what we are talking about, simply go to ones profile, then hit reputation, then it will show post that rep was given. Hit the green number in post and you can see who gave rep. Since learning about reputation a week ago, I have had fun looking at it. Now that Dean opened it so everyone can see who left rep you can enjoy seeing who did what. So if curious to see some samples look at who has a bunch of reputation points and click through their reputation post. Enjoy!

Mod Edit: Please note that only IPS Members have the ability to see who gives them positive reputation points - another one of the many perks that IPS Members have.

• Upvote 2

Dr. George

If anyone is curious about what we are talking about, simply go to ones profile, then hit reputation, then it will show post that rep was given. Hit the green number in post and you can see who gave rep. Since learning about reputation a week ago, I have had fun looking at it. Now that Dean opened it so everyone can see who left rep you can enjoy seeing who did what. So if curious to see some samples look at who has a bunch of reputation points and click through their reputation post. Enjoy!

Mod Edit: Please note that only IPS Members have the ability to see who gives them positive reputation points - another one of the many perks that IPS Members have.

Thanks, Len.

Have been posting for 4 years now and this is the first that I actually have see/heard/known anything about reputation points.

You get my first.

BTW - if Palm Mod is still looking in, I think we need an animated applause emoticon also.

gmp

PALM MOD

BTW - if Palm Mod is still looking in, I think we need an animated applause emoticon also.

Find a "cure" for banana moth and I'll add one - and give it to you first.

Dr. George

Find a "cure" for banana moth and I'll add one - and give it to you first.

If I had a cure for those d@#n caterpillars I'd give myself a whole line of the emoticons...

BTW - Have a report that the Neoveitchia is putting out a new spear, so am a little more hopeful for it. Keep fingers crossed.

(Sorry for the digression Len).

gmp