Sign in to follow this  
tank

Caribbean and Gulf starting to activate

tank

Currently, there is the potential for a couple storms to form over the next week.

Hopefully, we can get a gentle, nice, and cooperative tropical storm to sit over the state for a few days.

Patricia-CR

That's a major concern for all of us, Central Americans and North Americans. I surely hope this season will be more gentle than last, though the experts are saying the opposite.

palmislandRandy

That's a major concern for all of us, Central Americans and North Americans. I surely hope this season will be more gentle than last, though the experts are saying the opposite.

We haven't had a named hurricane hit the US in five years. I really think we're pushing our luck. The so called "experts" are wrong most of the time. Storm prediction seems to be an educated guess at best.

_Keith

We haven't had a named hurricane hit the US in five years. I really think we're pushing our luck. The so called "experts" are wrong most of the time. Storm prediction seems to be an educated guess at best.

Might want to check your math on 5 years. In 2008, two of them ran right over my house, and many more over others.

post-1207-004579600 1307070445_thumb.png

palmislandRandy

Sorry Keith, I should have said "major hurricane", a category 3-5.

Patricia-CR

Sorry, in the statement I made, I forgot to include 'and the Caribbean', which usually are like part of the hurricane path :(

bubba

Best way to look at it is to assume a Hurricane will hit you.If it does not, then you can feel lucky.

palmislandRandy

Best way to look at it is to assume a Hurricane will hit you.If it does not, then you can feel lucky.

I agree

Tomw

I hope that I never experience another hurricane!

Takil-Explorer

We do not get them here luckely!

Alexander