IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Videos of beautiful palm gardens & Nurseries around the world

Kris

Lets use this thread to post videos of beautiful palm gardens and nurseries from around the world..

Love,

Kris.

• Upvote 2

love conquers all..

43278.gif

Dear Friends,

Kindly post only videos of palm gardens,farms and nurseries.Now lets see few videos of farms having phoenix palms and washies. Which happens to be my favorite.

• Upvote 3

love conquers all..

43278.gif

On 7/15/2017, 6:24:40, Kris said:

Dear Friends,

Kindly post only videos of palm gardens,farms and nurseries.Now lets see few videos of farms having phoenix palms and washies. Which happens to be my favorite.

Nice, its interesting to see they can be transplanted with that small ( relative to the size of the palm itself) root ball...I wonder How much is one of those?anyone has any idea?

• Upvote 2

Dear Mohsen,

Iam sure some farms and nurseries in your neighborhood should be having some nice grown up palms as seen above to your liking.And if your are lucky they might give you great discounts if they have that variety in surplus. I request all palm lovers to kindly support local nursery guys,since i personally know how much time consuming and difficult is the process of growing a palm or exotic tree from seeds.

And one does not know that the palms we raise from seeds are pure,super healthy or fit for our climatic zones.but grown up specimens in local nurseries and farms are a testimony that those are viable to your climatic zones.Since iam a fan of palms with heavy trunk and large fronds.i.e large specimens you can visually confirm wheather that palm is healthy and well looked after.

And if you google search you might well find a local farm stocking some really good palms of sizes to your liking.

Love,

Kris.

• Upvote 1

love conquers all..

43278.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Kris said:

Thanks for sharing my garden Kris :) this was at 2015...some plants are much bigger now, some of them are gone with last devastating winter..beside palms recently cought a clumping bamboo virus :) so soone i hope will be sharing video with some new giants... best regards from Croatia

Ante

• Upvote 1

www.mediterraneannature.com

5 hours ago, akaranus said:

Thanks for sharing my garden Kris :) this was at 2015...some plants are much bigger now, some of them are gone with last devastating winter..beside palms recently caught a clumping bamboo virus :) so soon i hope will be sharing video with some new giants... best regards from Croatia

Ante

Dear Ante,

I must say almost all the plants that i wish to grow is there in your garden.Fine taste in selection of plants.And your garden is very colourful. Iam very curious to see the updates.

Thanks and love,

Kris.

• Upvote 1

love conquers all..

43278.gif