Jump to content

Palm Beach Palm & Cycad Society Spring 2022 Sale


rick
 Share

Recommended Posts

seal.png

The Palm Beach Palm & Cycad Society is back with another great sale.

Saturday, April 9, 2022 9am-4pm 

Mounts Botanical Garden
531 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415

10+ vendors offering hundreds species of Palms & Cycads in all shapes and sizes, palm special fertilizer, palm and cycad reference books, Palm Beach Palm & Cycad Society t-shirts available for purchase

Mounts and Palm society and garden members free entrance to the garden

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look forward to it!

Searle Brothers Nursery Inc.

and The Rainforest Collection.

Southwest Ranches,Fl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 8:32 PM, Jeff Searle said:

Look forward to it!

I unfortunately have to back out, sorry.

Searle Brothers Nursery Inc.

and The Rainforest Collection.

Southwest Ranches,Fl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear it, Jeff.

I may be heading to this sale.

  • Upvote 1

Cindy Adair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2022 at 8:26 PM, Barry said:

Does anyone have a list of vendors for this sale?

As of right now there are 10 vendors

Chip Jones
MB palms
Greg & Chris Spencer
Lew & Cathy Berger
Riverside palms
Exotic palms
Drew Rathburn
Art of Palm 
Robin Crawford
Steve Garland

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

This show/sale seems to have diminished in size quite a bit since I have last been able to attend. I did not count but I don’t think I saw 10 vendors at this one and I would guess it was only 7-8. Nevertheless, I was able to get several things from Drew and saw several other items I would have purchased if I had a truck. I would hate to see this event fall apart due to lack of participation as it is the closest palm specific sale to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Johnny Palmseed said:

This show/sale seems to have diminished in size quite a bit since I have last been able to attend. I did not count but I don’t think I saw 10 vendors at this one and I would guess it was only 7-8. Nevertheless, I was able to get several things from Drew and saw several other items I would have purchased if I had a truck. I would hate to see this event fall apart due to lack of participation as it is the closest palm specific sale to me.

Well hell you must have been the other guy from MI who was there lol.

I didn't know what to expect since its the first time I’ve been to it but I was kind of hoping it would have had more stuff. MB Palms was supposed to be there but I don’t think he made it? Anyway, I still picked up several new potted pets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MB Palms was not there. Or if they were there, they were hiding.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Johnny Palmseed said:

MB Palms was not there. Or if they were there, they were hiding.

Oh well maybe next time. Too bad I didnt know you were there it would have been nice to meet you in person and talk Palms. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 12:28 AM, rick said:

As of right now there are 10 vendors

Chip Jones
MB palms
Greg & Chris Spencer
Lew & Cathy Berger
Riverside palms
Exotic palms
Drew Rathburn
Art of Palm 
Robin Crawford
Steve Garland

Morning Rick. Quick question do you by chance know the nursery that was selling the licuala grandis in the growers cones. Hoping you can give me some info. Thanks for your help and sorry to bother you 

brian 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Brian mac said:

Morning Rick. Quick question do you by chance know the nursery that was selling the licuala grandis in the growers cones. Hoping you can give me some info. Thanks for your help and sorry to bother you 

brian 

Brian,  I think that was Chip Jones - Jones Landscaping Nursery. I got a small B. alfredii and a S. Liukiuensis from that booth

(954) 296-2019

 

7B280C7D-52D4-4E3F-96B0-58074E3784CE.jpeg

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, D. Morrowii said:

Brian,  I think that was Chip Jones - Jones Landscaping Nursery. I got a small B. alfredii and a S. Liukiuensis from that booth

(954) 296-2019

 

7B280C7D-52D4-4E3F-96B0-58074E3784CE.jpeg

Thank you sir. Ya he also had the alfredii. Believe his booth was the only one in the middle and not along the perimeter. I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond. Hope all is well and have a great week. Thanks again 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, D. Morrowii said:

Brian,  I think that was Chip Jones - Jones Landscaping Nursery. I got a small B. alfredii and a S. Liukiuensis from that booth

(954) 296-2019

 

7B280C7D-52D4-4E3F-96B0-58074E3784CE.jpeg

And my buddy Jeff said the same thing. Thanks again sir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Brian mac said:

And my buddy Jeff said the same thing. Thanks again sir

Hey no problem, glad I could help. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We had a few vendors cancel last minute and some others who couldn't make the date. We don't have an exact date yet for the fall sale but it should be a Saturday in October. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...