The Silent Seed

Two BIG FLAT RATE BOXES FULL OF Palm SEEDS!

The Silent Seed
Hyphaene coriacea, and Veitchia spiralis
I planted these seeds this summer, and just potted up the ones that have sprouted - but still have 100 seeds of H. coriacea, and over 120 seeds of V. spiralis that have not germinated. I have no idea if they will, or not - but they still feel heavy and solid - Please understand that this is AS-IS, you may have GREAT germination, OR you might not - Please know what you are getting. They have been planted since the summer - so they are dirty, messy.
I just put them all in a flat-rate box of each. They are medium flat rate, so after tracking, it will be close to $15 each for postage, for each box. That is all I ask.
The H. coriacea box is BULGING BIG-TIME at the seams, and is sealed (couple of days ago.)
The V. spiralis box still is open, and has room for some other things - I may throw other things in there to make it fun.
UPDATE: Found more tubs of H. coriacea seeds - just counted 62 more - two of which were sprouted, so I'm keeping those too, but will add as many as I can, to the V. spiralis box.
Edited by santoury

The Silent Seed

Nobody wants them ?

The Silent Seed

GONE!!!!

ENJOY!

palm tree man

Are all your seeds gone?

The Silent Seed

The free ones as above, yes.

I always have a few hundred types - but not free.

palm tree man

Inbox me what you might have. I am only interested in things that can handle frost for the most part 25 F and above or survive that and push a new flush of leaves in the spring.

The Silent Seed

I grow everything inside at least in the winter, so I don't know what is hardy for you. If you make a list of what would be OK for you, then I'll let you know if I have any of them. Thanks!

palm tree man

If it can survive a 20 degree or above winter on occasion, I am game. Maybe even a twenty five degree and above winter. It only gets lower than that around here every five years or so and that is not a big deal to a dedicated gardener. The awesome warm weather and humidity here more than makes up for the few rough days. Let me know what you have. Thank you again.