2 replies to this topic

#1 DoomsDave

DoomsDave

Dave of the Dead

• IPS DIRECTOR
  • 22,212 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

Howdyall:

The day of reckoning is nigh upon me, as my insurance company for my house wants to give me a discount, but they'll have to write a new policy and come and visit the house around the beginning of October, 2009.

I've got lots of pots, 5-gallons, 1's, 2's, etc. The insurance people will FREAK if they see them, so I'm going to get rid of them, somehow, some way.

I DON'T want to get a dumpster, but if I must . . . .

So, if you want pots, let's have a pot-party, as it were. Come and visit, come and take, we'll all exult in positivity.

Pots in exchange for love? Positivity? Goodwill? :hmm:

Shoot me a PM if interested.

To paraphrase the reggae band:

AHEM:

"Come and get them!
Make me happy"

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data.  Other terms may apply.

PalmTalk Advertising

#2 Rat Pack Gunner

Rat Pack Gunner

• FORUM MEMBER
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:18 PM

Howdyall:

The day of reckoning is nigh upon me, as my insurance company for my house wants to give me a discount, but they'll have to write a new policy and come and visit the house around the beginning of October, 2009.

I've got lots of pots, 5-gallons, 1's, 2's, etc. The insurance people will FREAK if they see them, so I'm going to get rid of them, somehow, some way.

So, if you want pots, let's have a pot-party, as it were. Come and visit, come and take, we'll all exult in positivity.

AHEM:

"Come and get them!
Make me happy"

Have you thought of selling them on Craigs list?
Cal Sloan

#3 Rat Pack Gunner

Rat Pack Gunner

• FORUM MEMBER
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

Howdyall:

AHEM:

"Come and get them!
Make me happy"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users