IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Schippia concolor Seeds for sale

PalmatierMeg

I have a lot of 50+ seeds for sale. This is the total crop of my mother palm and while she and seems to have survived Hurricane Ian, I don't know when she may flower/set seeds again. If you are unfamiliar with this one of my favorite palms, read about it below:

https://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Schippia_concolor

It can take full FL sun and has never given me a bit of trouble with pests or disease. Its shiny lime green leaves are relaxed. long lasting and elegant. Photos show cleaned seeds, my mother palm loaded with seeds and one of her earlier offspring on my garden lot. That palm was wiped out by Ian but I plan to grow up another to replace it. Seeds (50+) for sale are the size of jawbreakers, up to 1"+ and weigh 9.4 oz. before packing. They germinate readily.

See details below

Schippia concolor: 50+ large seeds: $15.00 for the lot. One Lot only

Shipping = $7.00 via First Class Mail, including tracking #. No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.

TOTAL = $22.00

Payment via check or money order. I do not accept PayPal or similar online payment methods

If interested, PM me directly with details and mailing address, not through this listing.

Photos

1325205907_Schippiaconcolorseeds0102-09-23.thumb.JPG.d2dc946cb7aa72165301d77d18d9579a.JPG326068635_Schippiaconcolorseeds0309-05-19.thumb.JPG.b3b94d6626f444d45c165c4887a7b7fe.JPG423908659_Schippiaconcolor0508-11-20.thumb.JPG.f5ac9b83526a7817c443fe563e639c6d.JPG

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Seeds all spoken for

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.