IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Roystonea borinquena SEEDs - Puerto Rican Royal

NatureGirl

I Can get lots of  Roystonea borinquena SEEDS if there is enough interest. Price would be $8/50 or $15/100. 
Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com or PM

Warrior Palm Princess, Satellite Beach, Florida

7 hours ago, Visgoth said:

If these are truly roystonea borinquena, not regia I'm very interested in 50!

No, I just called them borinquena for the fun of it. 

I will pick these up, not this week but next week.

Thanks

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NatureGirl said:

Thanks

LOL 

3 hours ago, NatureGirl said:

Thanks

🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, NatureGirl said:

Thanks

If I came across as rude I do apologize, was not my intention. Thank you for collecting and selling them, been trying to get my hands on them for a while now. Again I do apologize, new to all this, and this forum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It’s all good! I saw R. borinquena in Puerto Rico in person years ago and they became my favorite when compared to R. regia. I could see one outside the window from the place we were staying at, and I just loved the cinnamon colored trunk, but the leaflets were what I really liked, and thought much prettier than R. regia. 

• Like 1

Ok, go ahead and send requests, I will have these by the weekend. 
Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com   or PM.    Please include Zipcode for Shipping estimates. 
‘Checks, Money Orders, or Cash.

‘Thanks

Do you ship to Europe?

07690.gif

elevation 328 feet

distance from mediteranean sea 1,1 mile

lowest t° 2009/2010 : 27F

lowest t° 2008/2009 : 33F

lowest t° 2007/2008 : 32F

lowest t° 2006/2007 : 35F

lowest t° 2005/2006 : 27F

lowest t° 2004/2005 : 25F

Historical lowest t° 1985 : 18F

5 hours ago, gilles06 said:

Do you ship to Europe?

No Sorry, not any more. Payment is difficult and Shipping costs are so high, they are more than the seeds cost. 

I also still have leftover Cham tepejilote maybe 50 or so, and Dypsis leptocheilos- 200? and Pinanga coronata var. 'Kuhlii'- Many hundreds..

7 hours ago, NatureGirl said:

No Sorry, not any more. Payment is difficult and Shipping costs are so high, they are more than the seeds cost. 

I also still have leftover Cham tepejilote maybe 50 or so, and Dypsis leptocheilos- 200? and Pinanga coronata var. 'Kuhlii'- Many hundreds..

See my PM

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

11 hours ago, ego said:

I'd like 15 please. I have sent you a PM

I only sell in larger amounts of 50 or 100 unless ordering several different seeds that make up 50 etc. 

• Like 1

Also demand was much higher than anticipated (well over 1000 now), so I have to wait till later on next week to receive them. More have to fall from tree to fill all orders, and they are too high up even for a latter. I had originally thought the 700 that were down would be enough. Sorry for the delay.

These Seeds have arrived, I will ship as I receive checks. I only received a 1000, so they are tentatively sold out. But if someone has changed their mind and decided not to get, please let me know. 

75 Seeds Now available, someone decided not to take them. $11.25/75 (.15 each) plus Shipping.

Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com

• 9 months later...

Hi there.

I saw this add from last year , do you still have access to this palm species?(   roystonea borinquena) I would be interested in them if you can get them and what other seed do you have or can get, I live in Panama, maybe I have seeds you would like.

thanks 

steven