Fiji dwarf coconut disease resistance

Plantking165

In regard to the fiji dwarf being disease resistant to lethal yellowing is it resistant just to that or diseases in general?

On 5/17/2022 at 10:43 PM, Plantking165 said:

In regard to the fiji dwarf being disease resistant to lethal yellowing is it resistant just to that or diseases in general?

Good question.  I am curious about that myself.  I have heard though, that it is supposed to be 100% resistant to Lethal Yellowing.

John

1 minute ago, Mr. Coconut Palm said:

Good question.  I am curious about that myself.  I have heard though, that it is supposed to be 100% resistant to Lethal Yellowing.

John

I have the pics of the 2 on another post a few hours ago 425 for the big one 275 for the small check out that post and tell me if they look good I think they might be trunking I wanna know if the trunk looks good kinda looks thin to me they are both fiji dwarfs, lemme know if you think one is worth it im going down there to pick one up next week

6 minutes ago, Plantking165 said:

I have the pics of the 2 on another post a few hours ago 425 for the big one 275 for the small check out that post and tell me if they look good I think they might be trunking I wanna know if the trunk looks good kinda looks thin to me they are both fiji dwarfs, lemme know if you think one is worth it im going down there to pick one up next week

I just answered on that other post.  Where are they at?

Calusa plams in naples I have an appointment with them 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Coconut Palm said:

John

Is there any coconut variety that is truly 100% resistant to LY? Just asking.

16 hours ago, hbernstein said:

Is there any coconut variety that is truly 100% resistant to LY? Just asking.

I think the Fiji dwarf is 100% if not it's pretty dang close 

• Like 1