March Madness.. Who takes the title this year..

Silas_Sancona

Selections have been made, brackets are being set ..so who will win it all this year?

While not exactly the biggest of sports geek.. have payed attention to College hoops since living in the land of everything Kansas University  and interacting with many players on the team at the time who frequented the bar i worked at for several years.. ( ..a certain, former player, who everyone considered a tough guy cried like a 3 year old when he got kicked out of our bar one night.. No names. )  let alone seeing the well beyond sports impact former K.U. coach Roy Williams had on the community of Lawrence itself... He's just a cool guy as is anyway..  To this day, if i see a Kansas sticker or License Plate, they get honked at with a thumbs up as i pass.. 

Have also been a big UofA fan.. Cuz' anything Sun Devils is just tacky < to put it nicely >,  Lets face it Arizona, lol..  and, well, pretty much anything Tucson related is cool..

Both are #1 seeds this year ( Go cry in the dark Sun Devils! ..Thank you Stanford!! ) So.. Where does that leave a big fan of both teams? ..Guess we'll have to wait and see.. Either team taking it all is a win, though, of course, another notch on the " Kansas wins " belt is good.. ( Tucson is closer to drive to, to celebrate though )

If neither make it, Gasp! March Madness being the crazy and unpredictable animal it is,  guess i'll fall back on the California Teams to get the job done..  or at worst, ..Kentucky.. :blink: lol.. < coughs and bows head in slight shame >

So, who are your March Madness 2022 picks / match ups?

I'm a homer... So a Pac 10-12team, or what ever it is, team would be nice... I like you am not a big hoops fan, but the March craziness and drama is fun... Go Dodgers.. :rolleyes:Oops, wrong sport...

Butch

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

I'm a homer... So a Pac 10-12team, or what ever it is, team would be nice... I like you am not a big hoops fan, but the March craziness and drama is fun... Go Dodgers.. :rolleyes:Oops, wrong sport...

Butch

:greenthumb:  Baseball should be interesting to pay attention to this year also..

#5 Uconn - GONE

#5 Iowa Hawkeyes - Goodbye

:greenthumb::greenthumb: = Thank you #12 teams for taking them out..

..Now someone take out Gonzaga next :yay:..

Baseball?

Diamondbacks =  :floor:

25 minutes ago, Silas_Sancona said:

#5 Uconn - GONE

#5 Iowa Hawkeyes - Goodbye

:greenthumb::greenthumb: = Thank you #12 teams for taking them out..

..Now someone take out Gonzaga next :yay:..

Baseball?

Diamondbacks =  :floor:

Well, cross Kentucky off the " backup "  backup team list..  Axed.. Wow!

Come on #15 Cal State Fullerton Titans... You can take out Coach K and his #2 Duke Blue Devils.....

Butch 

• Like 1

Gonzaga  ...OUT 

All those brackets that had them winning it all?, = Oof! :floor:

• 2 weeks later...

A great night for a great team ..and my favorite small town far from the Golden State.. 

Congrats K.U.!   Wish i was there to celebrate with all of you.  Rock Chalk!!