Jump to content

Florida Winter 2021-2022


JLM

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, JLM said:

Yeah, its was a pain removing sections of grass around my queens for mulching during summer, and that was with the ground being wet. Despite having 80+ inches of rain this year (well above average) we are almost in the "Abnormally Dry" category on the drought monitor here. Had plenty of dust plumes today, especially where the dogs like to play.
Not only did i need to cut the grass back a bit, i also needed to get rid of all those oak leaves too, and what better way to do that than to just mow over it? That part was actually satisfying lol

Can't remember the last time i have used a leaf/ grass colector on a mower. Better to leave the leaves ( unless super thick of course ) and let tat stuff help build better soil as it breaks down. Do that here when i cut the grass w/ the weed eater.  Did the same thing whenever i'd trim the mesquite in the front yard at the old house ..Let all the leaflets dry out / drop after dragging what was trimmed to the back, then, after separating out all the branches / limbs, blow the leaves out into the part of the yard i let the grass grow. Worked pretty well for helping to add organics to pretty much mineral soil.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Silas_Sancona said:

Can't remember the last time i have used a leaf/ grass colector on a mower. Better to leave the leaves ( unless super thick of course ) and let tat stuff help build better soil as it breaks down. Do that here when i cut the grass w/ the weed eater.  Did the same thing whenever i'd trim the mesquite in the front yard at the old house ..Let all the leaflets dry out / drop after dragging what was trimmed to the back, then, after separating out all the branches / limbs, blow the leaves out into the part of the yard i let the grass grow. Worked pretty well for helping to add organics to pretty much mineral soil.

Its been quite a while since i used one of those as well. Not all leaves got chopped but most did, all the little bits were "naturally" scattered. I hated using those because we had to empty it mid cut (bag was on the smaller side).

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JLM said:

Its been quite a while since i used one of those as well. Not all leaves got chopped but most did, all the little bits were "naturally" scattered. I hated using those because we had to empty it mid cut (bag was on the smaller side).

Even worse ( when using a bag ) when the grass is wet..  Would have to stop a couple times to empty it..  Cleaning the mower itself after mowing wet / damp grass was " fun " enough lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Silas_Sancona said:

Even worse ( when using a bag ) when the grass is wet..  Would have to stop a couple times to empty it..  Cleaning the mower itself after mowing wet / damp grass was " fun " enough lol.

I know everything about that, literally had to do that after every time i mowed over the summer. Im being serious when i say this, im pretty sure we had a pop up storm everyday for up to a month straight. Had to stop several times, clean the mower, keep going, stop, clean it again. It was like an endless cycle.

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JLM said:

I know everything about that, literally had to do that after every time i mowed over the summer. Im being serious when i say this, im pretty sure we had a pop up storm everyday for up to a month straight. Had to stop several times, clean the mower, keep going, stop, clean it again. It was like an endless cycle.

Is one reason ..if there's going to be any grass on my property, it is only allowed where it will be used.. and kept to an easily manageable size..  Spent a couple summers laying sod / maintaining HUGE lawns when i lived in Ohio.. One house we took care of was easily surrounded by several hundred feet of  ..lawn.. That one house was easily a 3-5 hour day.  Even if they could easily afford it, Can't imagine their bill from my boss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Upcoming “pattern change” doesn’t seem like a big deal for Florida as of now, even for the cold weather chasers on Twitter…

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChristianStAug said:

Upcoming “pattern change” doesn’t seem like a big deal for Florida as of now, even for the cold weather chasers on Twitter…

 

That's for early January

I've just seen The Weather Channel and it only shows a temperature drop around Jan 4th and then the heat comes again until at least 10th... what comes next in mid-Jan is unknown I guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am more noting the continual delay of the pattern change. 
 

It used to be Mid Dec, then Christmas, then New Years, now we are looking good until through the first third of Jan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ChristianStAug said:

I am more noting the continual delay of the pattern change. 
 

It used to be Mid Dec, then Christmas, then New Years, now we are looking good until through the first third of Jan. 

The difference between past alerts of a pattern change and this time is that we have severe weather setups that are not being pushed back in time, now we have the SPC outlooks indicating at least 2 days of severe weather (Wednesday and Saturday). 
By Florida, do you mean just the peninsula or the entire state? I have seen it plenty of times where the panhandle is forgotten about. Not saying you are excluding this part of the state, but it has happened a lot from different people on different platforms so i am almost forced to be skeptical. 
The GFS is showing a light freeze in NW FL, but the remainder of the state looks fine. CMC is something to ignore because i highly doubt we are hitting 22F up here from this. 0z ECMWF was showing mid 30's up here, i have not yet checked the 12z run.

  • Like 2

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sfct.us_se.png
sfct.us_se.png

Looks like the 40's make it halfway down the peninsula on the coldest night.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, JLM said:

sfct.us_se.png
sfct.us_se.png

Looks like the 40's make it halfway down the peninsula on the coldest night.

it's very curious  that you have 40's around for example Jacksonville and in Orlando where it's like a little down to south it stays on 50's. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just reviewed Tropical Tidbits through 12 noon January 12, 2022 and with the exception of the time frame circa January 4, 2022, temperatures continued to remain abnormally high.

Weather underground predicts our temperatures in South Florida 1/3/22 to be 76F/64F, 1/4/22 to be 76F/64F and 1/5/22 to be 77F/66F (not even in the stinking 50s F)! However this will be somewhat of a relief when 1/2/22 shall be 86F/68F!

Nurse Rachett has sent prescription order for nuclear freeze by the end of January 2022!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

What you look for is what is looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bubba said:

I just reviewed Tropical Tidbits through 12 noon January 12, 2022 and with the exception of the time frame circa January 4, 2022, temperatures continued to remain abnormally high.

Weather underground predicts our temperatures in South Florida 1/3/22 to be 76F/64F, 1/4/22 to be 76F/64F and 1/5/22 to be 77F/66F (not even in the stinking 50s F)! However this will be somewhat of a relief when 1/2/22 shall be 86F/68F!

Nurse Rachett has sent prescription order for nuclear freeze by the end of January 2022!

 

 

 

 

End you mean around by what date? 20? 22? 25?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the words of a great and wise Palm Talker, Alan from Tampa “, “ Never predict a year without a freeze because Karma is a bitch” or words of that baroque…

  • Like 1

What you look for is what is looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, bubba said:

In the words of a great and wise Palm Talker, Alan from Tampa “, “ Never predict a year without a freeze because Karma is a bitch” or words of that baroque…

We've had years without dropping under 40F here, but they are rare.  That said, we are overdue for getting blasted, like Texas back in February. 

Edited by Jimbean
  • Like 1

Brevard County, Fl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am down here just north of the old monkey jungle and if we saw a freeze it may have been in 1989. I see Rapha is from Brazil so he may not follow the “Nurse Rachett” metaphor.

Nurse Rachett is the “Karen” antagonist in the book and movie One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Jack Nicholson plays a multi time felon,  who decides to take the easy way out by playing crazy and going to the funny farm. His character McMurphy brings great spirit to the characters in the funny farm, with the exception of the untouchables, who stare aimlessly out the window. During the group discussions led by Nurse Rachett after medication time, McMurphy constantly challenges said nurse, berating her and rallying his funny farm troops. The final gauntlet occurs when McMurphy commandeers a large run for the border that ends up in a stolen large ship and a comical fishing trip.

Nurse Rachett takes final revenge when McMurphy is sentenced to shock therapy. Sadly, he ends up with the untouchables but is saved by the tall Indian, who squeezes the life out of the aimless McMurphy and completes a true jail break in McMurphy‘s honor. 

Nurse Rachett could be said to be somewhat comparable to the Greek Council that sentenced Socrates to death by Hemlock. A tremendous book by Ken Kesey, the maniacal Merrymaker!

I apologize for this off topic panoply but ask forgiveness from the sick and wounded…

Edited by bubba
Cognition deficit
  • Like 2

What you look for is what is looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bubba said:

I am down here just north of the old monkey jungle and if we saw a freeze it may have been in 1989. I see Rapha is from Brazil so he may not follow the “Nurse Rachett” metaphor.

Nurse Rachett is the “Karen” antagonist in the book and movie One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Jack Nicholson plays a multi time felon,  who decides to take the easy way out by playing crazy and going to the funny farm. His character McMurphy brings great spirit to the characters in the funny farm, with the exception of the untouchables, who stare aimlessly out the window. During the group discussions led by Nurse Rachett after medication time, McMurphy constantly challenges said nurse, berating her and rallying his funny farm troops. The final gauntlet occurs when McMurphy commandeers a large run for the border that ends up in a stolen large ship and a comical fishing trip.

Nurse Rachett takes final revenge when McMurphy is sentenced to shock therapy. Sadly, he ends up with the untouchables but is saved by the tall Indian, who squeezes the life out of the aimless McMurphy and completes a true jail break in McMurphy‘s honor. 

Nurse Rachett could be said to be somewhat comparable to the Greek Council that sentenced Socrates to death by Hemlock. A tremendous book by Ken Kesey, the maniacal Merrymaker!

I apologize for this off topic panoply but ask forgiveness from the sick and wounded…

Oh alright! No problems at all! You may be asking why I am here since I'm brazilian, but it's because I'm travelling to FL in January hahahahahah. Its gonna be my 11th time there. 

Anyways thanks for explaining the joke, tbh I found weird that name but I let it lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NWS going in and saying 31F for Sunday night and Monday night. Could get lower than that, forecast was set at 29F Sunday night but was upped to 31F. We shall see, first freeze possibly in the making! (Its about time)

  • Like 2

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From your post to God’s ears! Tropical Tidbits run through January 15, 2022 does not pick this up but it gives us in So. Fl. hope that we have a chance to experience something different from 80’s/60’s.

What you look for is what is looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bubba said:

From your post to God’s ears! Tropical Tidbits run through January 15, 2022 does not pick this up but it gives us in So. Fl. hope that we have a chance to experience something different from 80’s/60’s.

i've just seen it too... 

i saw yesterday the 00z run and it showed cold going further to the south on Jan 15th. However the latest run (06z) does not. So everything is like a roller coaster, but for sure it's waaay different from what we've been seeing since early December

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Warm and humid. 

Pretty sure this is a new outlook not part of the 3 month seasonal forecasts. Considering TWC does that 15 day forecast half of this should already be in sight. 

 

january outlook cold york hot fl.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Aceraceae said:

Warm and humid. 

Pretty sure this is a new outlook not part of the 3 month seasonal forecasts. Considering TWC does that 15 day forecast half of this should already be in sight. 

 

january outlook cold york hot fl.jpg

They better not be predicting another huge arctic blast by putting their 2nd highest category of above average temps over the entire Gulf Coast...
By the way, northern Alabama looking like a winter wonderland tonight, 2-4" of snow has fallen in spots up there. Snow has reached as far south as northern Clarke County AL

  • Like 1

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JLM said:

They better not be predicting another huge arctic blast by putting their 2nd highest category of above average temps over the entire Gulf Coast...
By the way, northern Alabama looking like a winter wonderland tonight, 2-4" of snow has fallen in spots up there. Snow has reached as far south as northern Clarke County AL

Lol, You know the saying "Wherever < cough > TWC predicts it to be warm, prepare for cold ". :rolleyes:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The two week forecast for miami bears out continued heat. But that's an easy one:

Summer: 90/80

Winter: 80/70 with cold fronts but no hard freeze. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A cool breeze would be nice but with an understanding of what Alan said…

What you look for is what is looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a surprise! Reports and videos of snow came out of the Ft Walton Beach area this morning, Freeport, FL and Paxton, FL got in on some snow as well! Nobody expected that to happen. Temps remain in the 30's going into the hour of 9 am for pretty much most of the panhandle.
Edit: Just saw a video out of DeFuniak Springs as well.

Edited by JLM
  • Like 1

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After an almost month hiatus, winter has decided to come back to Northwest FL.

Notice not much difference at all in temperature on the beaches south of the bay vs mainland due to the windy conditions canceling out the microclimates.

9:00am

1148230388_NWFLWInter.JPG.00e356a532e8427c6231cb3aadc77c25.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Matthew92 said:

After an almost month hiatus, winter has decided to come back to Northwest FL.

Notice not much difference at all in temperature on the beaches south of the bay vs mainland due to the windy conditions canceling out the microclimates.

9:00am

1148230388_NWFLWInter.JPG.00e356a532e8427c6231cb3aadc77c25.JPG

Yeah the wind was brutal lastnight while wrapping the foxtail
The temperature dropped below 40F in Pensacola 10-20 minutes before it dropped below 40F here. That was stange.
NWS is forecasting 29F tonight, coldest air of the season.
Note: With this AM's snow in Okaloosa and Walton Counties, that would mean NW FL has had snow before NYC metro. 

Edited by JLM
  • Like 2

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Freeze Warning has been issued for coastal spots in the panhandle and southern alabama tonight. So far, only frost advisories had been issued in these areas. I expect a decent downward tick for most inland spots in far NW FL for tonight. Already 34F here, however its been 34F for the past half hour so its not dropping too terribly fast right now.

  • Like 1

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did not take any captures this morning but it appears that the gulf coast was significantly cooler than the rest of Florida. 

Brevard County, Fl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2022 at 6:49 AM, Jimbean said:

I did not take any captures this morning but it appears that the gulf coast was significantly cooler than the rest of Florida. 

Elephant ears are turning into mush here. My Majesty has some somewhat visible damage (leaflets shriveled, glossy looking leaflets), but its still mostly green. Foxtails were protected and have actually shown visible growth while being in the warmth of the wraps, which i am happy about. Cold and stormy pattern looks to be setting up for the entire eastern US mid month, which has been a target time frame for a while. 

  • Like 1

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Possibly less summer like weather in So Fl but looks more like California weather. It would be great.

What you look for is what is looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, JLM said:

Elephant ears are turning into mush here. My Majesty has some somewhat visible damage (leaflets shriveled, glossy looking leaflets), but its still mostly green. Foxtails were protected and have actually shown visible growth while being in the warmth of the wraps, which i am happy about. Cold and stormy pattern looks to be setting up for the entire eastern US mid month, which has been a target time frame for a while. 

Sorry to hear that. Do you know what your low was during this most recent cold front? 
The lowest we’ve dropped so far here on the coast is 34F. So no notable damages yet. 
Even my Adonidia, that I’ve got planted outside, is looking pretty good. My potted Foxtail has been outside all winter and is doing great also. 
Elephant Ears, Banana leaves and other big leaf cold sensitive plants have no damage either.
My bird of paradise has been flowering non stop all year and winter as well. Even now there are new flowers opening up. 
Just took a few pics. 
 

EEE163BE-E2A7-4579-A24D-1BEDB672AF97.jpeg

4C96AC91-B90E-4CD0-8A54-F8C9D25EC05B.jpeg

B1E0B4F3-7938-410D-BF8C-C8193C1FA890.jpeg

B88B583A-2986-4511-A6BE-937B33F4A9EC.jpeg

122E0FB5-2609-4DE2-8D5C-86DD7859B480.jpeg

D3A710E7-144C-4942-9930-1CCFEF70183F.jpeg

0BB5BC62-BFED-4012-944B-A777FB4DEEAC.jpeg

04393666-3683-4924-B300-E04AA933CA78.jpeg

67D26B98-059E-450F-93B2-BF0F598C9005.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Estlander said:

Sorry to hear that. Do you know what your low was during this most recent cold front? 
The lowest we’ve dropped so far here on the coast is 34F. So no notable damages yet. 
Even my Adonidia, that I’ve got planted outside, is looking pretty good. My potted Foxtail has been outside all winter and is doing great also. 
Elephant Ears, Banana leaves and other big leaf cold sensitive plants have no damage either.
My bird of paradise has been flowering non stop all year and winter as well. Even now there are new flowers opening up. 
Just took a few pics. 
 

EEE163BE-E2A7-4579-A24D-1BEDB672AF97.jpeg

4C96AC91-B90E-4CD0-8A54-F8C9D25EC05B.jpeg

B1E0B4F3-7938-410D-BF8C-C8193C1FA890.jpeg

B88B583A-2986-4511-A6BE-937B33F4A9EC.jpeg

122E0FB5-2609-4DE2-8D5C-86DD7859B480.jpeg

D3A710E7-144C-4942-9930-1CCFEF70183F.jpeg

0BB5BC62-BFED-4012-944B-A777FB4DEEAC.jpeg

04393666-3683-4924-B300-E04AA933CA78.jpeg

67D26B98-059E-450F-93B2-BF0F598C9005.jpeg

Surrounding stations were in the 26-28F range, my app stopped updating at 9 pm that night and hasnt updated since. All the data is gone now :/ 
By the way, the elephant ears are actually starting to show signs of life with just the smallest bit of new growth.

  • Like 2

Palms - 3 S. romanzoffiana, 1 W. bifurcata, 4 W. robusta, 1 R. rivularis, 1 B. odorata, 1 B. nobilis, 2 S. palmetto, 1 A. merillii, 2 P. sylvestris, 1 BxJ, 1 BxJxBxS, 2 BxS, 1 C. nucifera, 1 P. roebelenii, 1 H. lagenicaulis, 1 H. verschaffeltii, 9 T. fortunei, 1 C. humilis, 2 C. macrocarpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Estlander said:

Sorry to hear that. Do you know what your low was during this most recent cold front? 
The lowest we’ve dropped so far here on the coast is 34F. So no notable damages yet. 
Even my Adonidia, that I’ve got planted outside, is looking pretty good. My potted Foxtail has been outside all winter and is doing great also. 
Elephant Ears, Banana leaves and other big leaf cold sensitive plants have no damage either.
My bird of paradise has been flowering non stop all year and winter as well. Even now there are new flowers opening up. 
Just took a few pics. 

Very nice. We've all been enjoying the benefits of our area reverting to more of a Central FL climate ever since the 2017-2018 winter. 

Even though I live in a cold sink up in the "frigid" mainland right across the bridge, my Philondendron Selloum hasn't taken a big hit since that winter as well. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Florida doesn't have much oceanic delay other than august being the hottest month instead of july. In the winter dry season it's more like a desert getting most cold with the lower sun early on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...