IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

How Can I Get Those Cool Tahina Banners & Badges

PALM MOD

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CAMPAIGN IS OVER AND THESE BANNERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

There are four Banners/Badges. And they come included when you buy one of the Tahina Packages. HERE

You are also available for them if you donate cash, or buy any Tahina Products or IPS Membership a la carte that equals the levels of the Packages. However you will have to notify us if you have done so and wish to have the Banners/Badges added to your PalmTalk Profile.

Bronze $25

Silver $50

Gold $100

Trophy $150

Thanks to those of you who help make this a fun and friendly forum.

12 minutes ago, waykoolplantz said:

where can i see the banners

You can see them if you "click-through" for the Packages (link above) to see what is included in each package.

You will also begin to see them on posts from various members who purchase these packages. For now, they are only on a few PT Member's posts. If you look for any posts from "Kim" or "Cindy Adair" you will see one Gold and one Trophy.

16 minutes ago, waykoolplantz said:

link not workin for me

Thanks for catching that. Please try now.

There are probably a few other "kinks" hiding out here and there - so please let me know when/if you find any.

yes...link working now but when i buy the paypal option missing...even tho donate button on homepage has PP

The Palm Mahal

Hollywood Fla

So sorry for your trouble! I have of course helped test the system and just went to it again now.

I clicked on the link in Dean's first post above then clicked on the trophy picture.

Then I scrolled all the way down past the T shirt information to where it asked me for the number I want, meaning the number of trophy packages (default is 1 but some could want multiples) and I clicked just below that number. 

Then I see my cart and for me the payment options appeared there, same as for the red donate buttons. 

Hope that helps but if not,  Dean can troubleshoot later today.

Cindy Adair

• 1 year later...

I have donated 50 US $$.  Here is the invoice: IPSDONATION -3d024ad612f6941f88521628e09b0958

Am I entitled to a banner too?