IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Pre-Biennial Palms of Cuba Trip Has Been Added!!!

realarch

I just received this information from Paul Craft this morning. Due to the popularity of this trip, a PRE-Biennial trip has been added. The POST-biennial trip is SOLD-OUT.

Palms of Cuba, May 15th – May 23rd, 2014, sponsored by the Florida Keys TREE Institute. This tour is fully licensed and permitted for US citizens to go on and will feature a wide diversity of palm species in habitat. For more information and registration, email info@fktreeinstitute.org or call: 866-FLK-TREE (866-355-8733). Registration is limited to 40 people and is first come, first served. This trip is identical to the post-trip which sold out quickly.

Tim

Tim

Hilo, Hawaii

Mahalo Tim - yesterday I shared this info on my Forum message thread about the Pre-Biennial Palms of Cuba Tour:

GOOD NEWS due to popular interest Carolann Sharkey, Director Florida Keys TREE Institute, has arranged for an additional Palms of Cuba tour. It will be a Pre Biennial tour, however, it looks like that tour will NOT offer an "addon" optional tour for those who want to do an extended cultural stay in Cuba. A few folks are now switching from the regular Post-Biennial Cuba tour they originally booked to the newly arranged Pre-Biennial Cuba tour. Carolann is doing her best to accommodate everyones preferences before both tours are completely filled. Anyone who is seriously interested in a Cuba tour should contact Carolann soon.

Carolann Sharkey

Director

Florida Keys TREE Institute

PO Box 4567

Key West, FL 33041

866- FLK-TREE (866-355-8733)

www.fktreeinstitute.org

follow us on Facebook

https://www.facebook...FKTreeInstitute

Dan on the Big Island of Hawai'i / Dani en la Isla Grande de Hawai

Events Photographer roving paparazzi "konadanni"

Master Gardener, University of Hawai’i College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources

Certified Arborist, International Society of Arboriculture

LinkedIn & email: konadanni@gmail.com / Facebook & Twitter & Google Plus: DanTom BigIsland

Thanks Dan, I thought by making it a new topic would give it a bit more exposure. Thanks for all the follow up!

Tim

Tim

Hilo, Hawaii