IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Help

Wai`anae Steve

Bo, Dean,

HELP! I did something last night while trying to delete a double attachment and wound up "blocking" all . I can't see any attachments from anybody???????? :drool:

Wai`anae Steve-------www.waianaecrider.com
Living in Paradise, Leeward O`ahu, Hawai`i, USA
Temperature range yearly from say 95 to 62 degrees F
Only 3 hurricanes in the past 51 years and no damage. No floods where I am, No tornados, No earthquakes
No moles, squirrels, chipmunks, deer, etc. Just the neighbors "wild" chickens

Bo, Dean,

HELP! I did something last night while trying to delete a double attachment and wound up "blocking" all . I can't see any attachments from anybody???????? :drool:

Steve,

You make it hard if you have no idea what you did. First try My Controls/Board Settings/Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?(YES)

Other than that - can you view images on any forum? You may have changed something totally unrelated to PalmTalk.

Thanks to those of you who help make this a fun and friendly forum.

If that doesn't work, try a computer shut-down and re-start.

Matt in Temecula, CA

Hot and dry in the summer, cold with light frost in the winter. Halfway between the desert and ocean

Bo, Dean,

Steve,

You make it hard if you have no idea what you did. First try My Controls/Board Settings/Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?(YES)

Other than that - can you view images on any forum? You may have changed something totally unrelated to PalmTalk.

Aloha Dean, I had uploade the same picture, thumbnail, twice. So I went to manage images and higlighted the double. Then a window came up and I clicked on something about "blocking". Could see no images after that.

I could see no images at all from anyone.

I"m on another computer now and all looks good here. Wife is using the other and I'll have to wait to check there.

Thanks

Only 3 hurricanes in the past 51 years and no damage. No floods where I am, No tornados, No earthquakes

Bo, Dean,

Steve,

Aloha Dean, I had uploade the same picture, thumbnail, twice. So I went to manage images and higlighted the double. Then a window came up and I clicked on something about "blocking". Could see no images after that.

I"m on another computer now and all looks good here. Wife is using the other and I'll have to wait to check there.

Thanks

That sounds like a browser feature - i.e. "block all images from www.palmtalk.org". What browser do you use Steve? It would be a pretty useless setting to have on a photo-rich forum like PalmTalk.

Bo, Dean,

Steve,

Thanks

That sounds like a browser feature - i.e. "block all images from www.palmtalk.org". What browser do you use Steve? It would be a pretty useless setting to have on a photo-rich forum like PalmTalk.

I use Fire Fox and am now on the troubled computer and no thumb nails show. Just a black box for each.

Let me try IE and see what happens That will let me know it it is browzer problem or a setting on this board

Tks John, I can see the thumb nail here on IE. NOw to figure how to do it on Firefox

OK, I'm back working ok

Fire Fox---Tools --Options----Content----Load images automatically

This site was listed there to block.

Deleted that and boom back in business.

Thanks again John for the HINT>