IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Confirmar identificación

CarloSpain

Buenas a todos!!! Me alegro de que se haya decidido poner una sección de palmeras en español en este foro.

Revisando fotos antigua, he encontrado y esta, me podeis confirmar que se trata de una Cyphophoenix nucele?

HPIM2594-1.jpg

Malaga, South Spain 'Costa del Sol'  Zone 10b

08482.gif

Hola Carlos!!

Yo diria que si es una C. nucele.

C.elegans no tiene una corona tan densa y las hojas suelen arquearse ligeramente a diferencia de C.nucele.

Porcierto bonito ejemplar, de donde son las fotos? Malaga?

Saludos.

"Not the straight angle that attracts me, nor straight, hard, inflexible, created by man. What attracts me is the free and sensual curve, the curves that find in the mountains of my country, in the course of its winding rivers, the sea waves, the body of the woman preferred. Curves is done throughout the universe, the universe of Einstein's curved." -Oscar Niemeyer

Carlo,

Mi espanol no es muy bueno, pero, puedo confirmar que aquella palmera es una cyphophoenix nucele. Tengo siete nuceles que estan muy pequenos. Es una de mi favoritas!

Miguel

Michael Ferreira

Bermuda-Humid(77% ave), Subtropical Zone 11, no frost

Warm Season: (May-November): Max/Min 81F/73F

Cool Season: (Dec-Apr): Max/Min 70F/62F

Record High: 94F

Record Low: 43F

Rain: 55 inches per year with no dry/wet season

Carlo,

Para mí sí se parece a una Cyphophoenix nucele también. Tengo una planta de esta especie y espero que un día mí planta luzca como esta en tu foto.

Saludos

Formerly Jeff in Costa Rica

Hola Carlo, estoy de acuerdo es definitivamente un gran ejemplo de lo que un Cyphophoenix nucele se parece. Gran foto señor!

Dave Hughson

Carlsbad, Ca

1 mile from ocean

Zone 10b

Palm freaks are good peeps!!!!!

¡Qué guapa es! ¿Cuál es su resistencia?

Sur de Mallorca (39º 58′ 0″ N) - Zona USDA 9b/10a

Gracias a todos! Estaba casi seguro, pero queria que alguien me lo confirmara, esta en el famoso jardin de Gunter en Marbella :drool:

08482.gif

Por cierto, se me olvidaba, donde se pueden conseguir semillas o plantones, Ortanique los tiene, pero me parece bastante caros y segun lei hace poco en infojardin, no llegan en muy buenas condiciones.

08482.gif

Jose Carlos,

Tu tienes que hacerle un pediodo a Jeff Marcus ( Floribunda ), ya no lo puedes evirar más... :floor: