IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Worst movies you have seen

ania

(pohonkelapa @ Feb. 04 2008,17:23)

well,at least we agree on something! :D

what didn't you like about "lost"? no one will say why they didn't like it...

It just kinda rambled along, not really going anywhere. Not good for the A.D.D. crowd.

If global warming means I can grow Cocos Nucifera, then bring it on....

No one mentioned I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry.  They should have pronounced it DOA.

This film scarred me.

Eating palm hearts is not a crime...but is should be.

(jenks @ Feb. 05 2008,19:55)

Not ALL of the movies Chevy was in were bad.

Fletch.jpg

caddyshack.jpg

Hmm.

Note the exceptions?

I have some thoughts, but first I'd like yours . . . .

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

I just watched "The Mist" which was pretty good (I had no expectations) for the most part until the very last minute (literally) which turned the whole movie bad.

If ever there was an ending that could totally ruin the entire picture---that was it!!!

Gene

Manila, Philippines

53 feet above sea level - inland

Hot and dry in summer, humid and sticky monsoon season, perfect weather Christmas time

http://freakofnaturezzz.blogspot.com/

• 11 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Bangkok Dangerous and Freddy got Fingered. I didn't want to see Freddy got Fingered because it looked stupid and I don't care for Tom Green. My friend promised that if I went with him to see it and didn't like it he would pay for ticket. The first thing I said when the movie ended was where's my money? The liar never paid for my ticket. I was bored and couldn't find anything on Netflix so I watched Bankok Dangerous. I was never a big Nicholas Cage fan but after watching this movie I realized he is a horrible actor. Even movies he made that I used to like look bad to me now. I don't think can watch another Nick Cage movie again. That's how bad Bangkok Dangerous was. 

Reynevan,  You are correct. The room is supposed to be the movie all other bad movies are compared to. It's so bad they made a movie about the movie. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I haven't seen either one. "Manos the hands of fate" is another movie that is supposed to be the worst ever. Never saw it either. 

Nicholas Cage has made some pretty horrible movies, maybe because he has the acting ability of a very small rock.  He made the only recent movie that I turned to my wife and said, "Can I get those last 2 hours of my life back?"  The Humanity Bureau was utter crap.

Ironically, the last movie that I said that to my wife was "Idiocracy."  Now it's the only comedy movie that's rapidly becoming a documentary!  :D  What do plants crave?  Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator!!!

• Like 1