Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Kris Wedding Album !

Kris
This is the best pic Kris in my opinion. One thing though, you both must have got stuck into the curry, the sauce is all over your faces. :winkie:

Dear Wal _ thanks,and that paste on our faces is sandel wood mixed with rose essence for fragrance...this is all done for us to have a nice firstnight.i wish to talk more on that but our Moderator team had asked us to behave well in their absence..so i wish to keep my comments well within the accepted levels of decency... :rolleyes:

thanks & love,

Kris :)

By the way more stills are on its way,so stay tuned ! :mrlooney:

Kris

Now lets see the lunch stills,this one goes out to Dear Bill,who is very surprised to see our people use their bare hands to eat thie lunch... :lol: instead of using a spoon & fork ! :hmm:

9cbe181f.jpg

Kris

Now lets pass on to our stills,here Anitha is asked to serve me food that are my favouriate & to my liking... :drool:

c7f4c65e.jpg

:rolleyes:

e9060468.jpg

Kris

We both had our little fun...also due to the popular request of our relatives & the friendly proffessional photographer ! :rolleyes:

0632cb59.jpg

43de8246.jpg

Long shot of that dining table ! :mrlooney:

baac7bb7.jpg

Kris

A still of my family members having their lunch...

9b32ed9b.jpg

A still of my wife's close relatives...

772429d0.jpg

Kris

Now lets see the thanksgiving cermony for the Gods ! Usually due to western influence people here have started giving reception for close friends & relatives...

but my mon & Anitha's mom are bit old fashioned.so instead of the reception,they combined the thanks giving cermony & Begaru Avathana(i.e) A get together dinner which my family hosted for anithas relatives...and all my relatives & her relatives talked and got to know each other... :)

fe72b963.jpg

And the above god photos are of lord Vishu,and his avatars.our family is a follower of this sect.

Kris

Now my wife and i were asked to perform this pooja or rituals,as a mark of thanks giving to god ! that all the work went well as planned.and without any hicups. :rolleyes: since during my wedding function which took place in banglore,on that very moment in chennai due to excess rainfall there were total power shutdown for 3 days.and that was when my washy filifera conked-off ! :angry: while here in banglore i really had a nice time..So don't you think i must thank the God ? :hmm:

f9fa7216.jpg

664f450a.jpg

07020ab7.jpg

d78eebc2.jpg

Kris

the lady seen here is my wife's distant relative,she is happily married and has few kids..and we honour her and we ask her blessings !

f00ad3d6.jpg

2921b392.jpg

30fa12f3.jpg

Kris

As the pooja or prayer has come to a close,the conductor of the rituals_our priest gives us the prasad(i.e gifts from the god that has 'HIS' blessings with it :) that is what my wife and i are holding in our hands... 4a08337d.jpg