IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Lovely Cars That We Love To See..

Kris

Dear Knnn :)

Thanks for those lovely visuals...:drool: And Spl thanks for uploading those stills in big size..:greenthumb:

And your first still is my favouriate ! That car rocks...

Love,

kris :)

love conquers all..

43278.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Nice GT40 at a local car show... Don't know if i could fit int this...:mrlooney:

post-42-12800254347992_thumb.jpg

Gold Coast, Queensland Latitude 28S. Mild, Humid Subtropical climate. Rainfall - not consistent enough!

Looks like the real McCoy Daryl.

The front plate sums it up nicely....

Zone 10a at best after 2007 AND 2013, on SW facing hill, 1 1/2 miles from coast in Oceanside, CA. 30-98 degrees, and 45-80deg. about 95% of the time.

"The great workman of nature is time."   ,  "Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."

-George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon-

I do some experiments and learning in my garden with palms so you don't have to experience the pain! Look at my old threads to find various observations and tips!

Yeah, I thought it may be a replica, but everything looked pretty old on it, so either the real deal or a really old replica!

Daryl

Gold Coast, Queensland Latitude 28S. Mild, Humid Subtropical climate. Rainfall - not consistent enough!

My Subaru WRX - sold it a few yrs ago !

post-1252-12800448309099_thumb.jpg

My first WRX this was a very qiuck car - used to take it out for track day at Baskerville speedway .

post-1252-12800449209101_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Old Beach ,Hobart
Tasmania ,Australia. 42 " south
Cool Maritime climate

The "Clapper". (Daihatsu applause)

Deadly in a natural landscape...AND...takes on stowaways.

post-51-12801330251589_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Happy Gardening

Cheers,

Wal

Queensland, Australia.

Troy- Those Suby's certainly are quick, but I noticed people were breaking them a lot around here too.

The Evo has matured nicely into a giant killer and seems more reliable.

Zone 10a at best after 2007 AND 2013, on SW facing hill, 1 1/2 miles from coast in Oceanside, CA. 30-98 degrees, and 45-80deg. about 95% of the time.

"The great workman of nature is time."   ,  "Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."

I do some experiments and learning in my garden with palms so you don't have to experience the pain! Look at my old threads to find various observations and tips!

Troy- Those Suby's certainly are quick, but I noticed people were breaking them a lot around here too.

The Evo has matured nicely into a giant killer and seems more reliable.

The Subaru WRX has a weak gearbox especially until 2002 . The evo is an awesome car but a little firm for a daily driver .

Old Beach ,Hobart
Tasmania ,Australia. 42 " south
Cool Maritime climate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:drool: Is there a "sexier" looking auto? Updog, those Bugattis are awsome!

post-1035-041748800 1293027866_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

"If you need me, I'll be outside" -Randy Wiesner Palm Beach County, Florida Zone 10Bish

:drool: Is there a "sexier" looking auto? Updog, those Bugattis are awsome!

Yes the black one is a Bugatti and the blue ones are a one off 1938 Delage.

Theyv'e been playin old t.v. series out here in vegas. Watched 'highway patrol' here now for a few weeks. Beautiful old cars in that show. too bad it's black and white. Even saw Leonard Nimoy on one show. He was mayby 20-25 years old. Now that's weird.

Missed this latest bump... great adds there Updog!!..

Happy New Years Kris.

• Upvote 1

In my post I sometimes express "my" opinion. Warning, it may differ from "your" opinion. If so, please do not feel insulted, just state your own if you wish. Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or any other damages

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's a couple of shots of Newcal's 1993 Holden Special Vehicles Ute (Maloo)

post-42-051934000 1333858700_thumb.jpg

post-42-082017300 1333858706_thumb.jpg

post-42-068887400 1333858712_thumb.jpg

post-42-083681300 1333858718_thumb.jpg

post-42-061967700 1333858723_thumb.jpg

I miss my old "Dirt Nap"...

dscf0019vv.jpg

Also, how do you get a 9 foot tall Norfolk Island Pine across 3 states in a Scion? Very Carefully...

imag0158r.jpg

imag0157cq.jpg

"Ph'nglui mglw'napalma Funkthulhu R'Lincolnea wgah'palm fhtagn"
"In his house at Lincoln, dread Funkthulhu plants palm trees."

• 2 years later...

So, I am going down the Interstate today, and I see something I have never seen before. Not sure if it a concept car, custom build, kit, whatever, but it sure was cool.

post-1207-0-65750900-1397798005_thumb.jp

post-1207-0-81252200-1397798019_thumb.jp

post-1207-0-30153000-1397798033_thumb.jp

post-1207-0-01747600-1397798045_thumb.jp

post-1207-0-71682000-1397798056_thumb.jp

In my post I sometimes express "my" opinion. Warning, it may differ from "your" opinion. If so, please do not feel insulted, just state your own if you wish. Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or any other damages

I can see the center section is late model Corvette... Nice custom work!!