Jump to content
WaianaeCrider

Another day in paradise

Recommended Posts

WaianaeCrider

Nothing special.  Just the Taco Bell parking lot.  LOL

 

20220506_115852.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking Glass

Sometimes I think there should be a thread for “palms of the parking lot” (shopping plaza, street,  industrial-type plantings) that look good.   There are some around here that are pretty nice. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aussiearoids

My closest Macdonalds has some pretty impressive Cycads .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Las Palmas Norte

I never eat at fast food joints so I'd miss out. I can imagine entering the drive thru only to explain "I'm only here for a garden tour" :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WaianaeCrider
On 5/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, Looking Glass said:

Sometimes I think there should be a thread for “palms of the parking lot” (shopping plaza, street,  industrial-type plantings) that look good.   There are some around here that are pretty nice. 

That's a GREAT IDEA.   Let's someone start.  LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy
7 minutes ago, WaianaeCrider said:

That's a GREAT IDEA.   Let's someone start.  LOL

Bam! Your wish is my command:shaka-2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnAndSancho
On 5/7/2022 at 12:16 AM, WaianaeCrider said:

Nothing special.  Just the Taco Bell parking lot.  LOL

 

20220506_115852.jpg

Is the Mexican Pizza back yet? :lol2:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xerarch
50 minutes ago, JohnAndSancho said:

Is the Mexican Pizza back yet? :lol2:

Oh my goodness, my favorite item at Taco Bell and it has been sorely missed and a sad duration without them. Good thing they'll be back here shortly, the 19th of this month is the announced date.  Next please bring back the nachos supreme, bell grande is not as good.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WaianaeCrider
2 hours ago, JohnAndSancho said:

Is the Mexican Pizza back yet? :lol2:

Not in the islands.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnAndSancho
2 hours ago, Xerarch said:

Oh my goodness, my favorite item at Taco Bell and it has been sorely missed and a sad duration without them. Good thing they'll be back here shortly, the 19th of this month is the announced date.  Next please bring back the nachos supreme, bell grande is not as good.

*adds to Outlook*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...