IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Favorite Nurseries In Texas for Landscape Trees, Palms and etc..

Collectorpalms

What are your Favorite local Texas nurseries, and why? Trees, Shrubs, and Palms etc…. Time for Spring Shopping…… ALMOST, to remove and replace all those dead or mostly dead plants still around everywhere. 

Austin?

San Antonio?

Dallas?

Houston?

Edited by Collectorpalms

Current Texas Gardening Zone 9a, Mean (1999-2024): 22F Low/104F High. Yearly Precipitation 39.17 inches.

Extremes: Low Min 4F 2021, 13.8F 2024. High Max 112F 2011/2023, Precipitation Max 58 inches 2015, Lowest 19 Inches 2011.

Weather Station: https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KTXCOLLE465

Ryan (Paleoclimatologist Since 4 billion Years ago, Meteorologist/Earth Scientist/Physicist Since 1995, Savy Horticulturist Since Birth.)

3 hours ago, Collectorpalms said:

What are your Favorite local Texas nurseries, and why? Trees, Shrubs, and Palms etc…. Time for Spring Shopping…… ALMOST, to remove and replace all those dead or mostly dead plants still around everywhere. 

Austin?

San Antonio?

Dallas?

Houston?

Depends what you are looking for.  Nurseries I haven't really bothered with up here in DFW given the selection, and mostly focusing on the less cold hardy varieties, not to mention very few if any focus on Sabals.  I am trying to see if North Texas Cold Hardy Palms is still around as he has a great selection with fantastic prices.  There's a gentleman I just went out to see SE of DFW that has an insane collection of things for sale (Brahea, S. Brazos, S. Mexicana, S. Minor(s), S. Causarium, S. Riverside, etc).  It would be great if more nurseries up here stocked things that would have sailed through our winter freeze last year, but sadly they focus on the wrong palms.

• Like 3

Subscribe to my YouTube here  to follow along my Sabal obsession....  Quite possibly one of the biggest Sabal plantings in the US.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sabalking.texas

Disregarding pricing, I think in Austin it would be Barton Spring (they currently have Filifera, Sylvester, Uresana, S Minor, Mexicana, pindo, medis) and The Natural Gardener. I sometimes find good stuff at the Arbor Gate on Tomball. Caldwell nursery is always a nice visit. 

San Antonio:

Milberger's (https://www.milbergernursery.com/): They are good in a pinch, particularly if you are looking for large palms (i.e., four feet of trunk or more); however, they can be pricey.

Rainbow Gardens (https://www.rainbowgardens.biz/): They usually have a really good selection, and their prices are typically more reasonable than Milberger's.

H.E.B. Plus Texas Backyard at 1604 and Bandera (https://goo.gl/maps/BvJjDshUjvPV6i1H7): Believe it or not, the selection at this H.E.B. Plus Texas Backyard is actually pretty good most of the time.  In the early Spring in particular, you can typically find a good selection of your "run of the mill" cold hardy palms.  I even saw 15 gallon plus Bismarckia nobilis and Syagrus romanzoffiana there last Spring.

@Fusca: Just kidding; although, he does always have cool stuff, and he likes to trade!

Boerne:

Hill Country African Violets and Nursery (http://www.hcavandnursery.com/): They have a lot more than just African Violets!  Their selection of Texas Hill Country hardy plants, trees, and shrubs is great.  They also have your typical cold hardy palm offerings, as well as more sub-tropical palms in one of the greenhouses.  I have found the quality of their plants and palms to be really good, and they are usually reasonably priced too.  It is a family owned business, and the staff is really knowledgeable and helpful.  Sometimes, I just go there to ask questions.

• Like 3

Unified Theory of Palm Seed Germination

image.png.2a6e16e02a0a8bfb8a478ab737de4bb1.png

(Where: bh = bottom heat, fs = fresh seed, L = love, m = magic, p = patience, and t = time)

DISCLAIMER: Working theory; not yet peer reviewed.

"Fronds come and go; the spear is life!" - Anonymous Palmtalker

Houston Area:

Caldwell Nursery

Enchanted Gardens

Buchanan's Native Plants

Joshua's Native Plants 

Zone 9 Tropicals

JRN Nursery I & II

Fairbanks Garden Center 

Tran Nursery

Tom's Nursery 

The last four probably have the best prices (not so much palms but plenty of tropical landscape plants and by far the #1 selection of tropical fruit in all of Texas, can even get coconut palms most of the time lol). 

Jonathan

Katy, TX (Zone 9a)

Maas nursery in Seabrook sometimes has palms but can be pricey. 

Jimbos nursery in Santa Fe even tho he specializes in Bromeliads which is what I go there for will surprise you with a palm selection. He usually makes a run or 2 to Florida to pick up palms. Last year he had multi stemmed C.Metallica in 15g size which weren't cheap. If I hadn't just bought a smaller size from @Phil I would have gotten them. He has had royals and foxtails before and always has in smaller size s.domingensis butia. 

Josephs in Pearland has palms at times but nothing cold hardy from what i have seen mostly Xmas palms and Queens 

T J 

T J 

I was planning a trip tomorrow to Austin: was given a quote for a 15 gallon Silver Med palm at

Vivero Growers Nursery for $349.99. 
Both of mine lived and looked half alive after 4*F I have one that maintains a single trunk and another that is a clumping form. Great palm. Gone are the days of blue pots for $25 and less than $100 for 15 gallon. 

Waco: at Westview,  found a smallish 15 gallon Brahea Armata?? for about $350 I believe. I lost mine to the freeze from the spring rain. My Brahea Clara lived. 

Both prices are too high in my mind right now. 

Edited by Collectorpalms

Current Texas Gardening Zone 9a, Mean (1999-2024): 22F Low/104F High. Yearly Precipitation 39.17 inches.

Extremes: Low Min 4F 2021, 13.8F 2024. High Max 112F 2011/2023, Precipitation Max 58 inches 2015, Lowest 19 Inches 2011.

Ryan (Paleoclimatologist Since 4 billion Years ago, Meteorologist/Earth Scientist/Physicist Since 1995, Savy Horticulturist Since Birth.)

32 minutes ago, Collectorpalms said:

I was planning a trip tomorrow to Austin: was given a quote for a 15 gallon Silver Med palm at

Vivero Growers Nursery for $349.99. 

That's a $200-$250 palm here.  Ouch.

Vivero is almost always a rip off, sometimes adding an extra 0 for specimen level plants. Literally.  I saw a 6 foot Neobuxbaumia Polylopha (cactus) for $8999.00.  I think they catch a lot of the California money spilling into the Austin area. Maas Nursery in Seabrook had 15 gallon Chamaerops Cerifera for $140 before the freeze. They raised prices after, you would have to check with them. I would stick with nursery’s along the coast if you want better prices. The less a plant makes sense in an area, the more “exotic” it becomes in pricing. 

• Like 3

I have never bought palms from a nursery, but some good nurseries for the San Antonio metro are:

Rainbow Gardens(both locations) has the best variety

Various HEB locations(they are not all the same)

Sometimes Costco; believe it or not

The Plant Haus in New Braunfels and South Texas Growers in Bulverde have good selections and quality.

Fanick's should be good, but I haven't been to the east side in decades.

4 hours ago, GoatLockerGuns said:

Hill Country African Violets and Nursery (http://www.hcavandnursery.com/): They have a lot more than just African Violets!  Their selection of Texas Hill Country hardy plants, trees, and shrubs is great.  They also have your typical cold hardy palm offerings, as well as more sub-tropical palms in one of the greenhouses.  I have found the quality of their plants and palms to be really good, and they are usually reasonably priced too.  It is a family owned business, and the staff is really knowledgeable and helpful.  Sometimes, I just go there to ask questions.

Going to have to check them out.

Has anyone done business with Natives of Texas?

https://www.nativesoftexas.com/

4 minutes ago, amh said:

Has anyone done business with Natives of Texas?

No...but I need to check them out.  The website says they specialize in Madrones; I would love to plant a Madrone or two in my yard.

• Upvote 1

(Where: bh = bottom heat, fs = fresh seed, L = love, m = magic, p = patience, and t = time)

2 hours ago, Chester B said:

That's a $200-$250 palm here.  Ouch.

Got this 30g (I think) for $220 from Bryan at Backyard Tropics in Kirkland WA. He’s the one with that jubaea stock video that came up in a post recently. 

3D04EEDF-44C3-48A0-90BC-C5ECE747F8DB.png

York Palms in New Braunfels has some cool big and small palms. 

Barton Springs nursery in Austin had a few different types of sabals, riverside, uresana, Mexicana, and a few other varieties. I like that, it’s rare to even see smaller Sabal for sale at nurseries so extra cool to see the more rare Sabal varieties. They even had the yucca faxoniana in two different sizes which I have never seen for sale outside of Albuquerque. 

• Like 2

I bought several of the Sabal Uresana from Barton Springs. They proved to be the less hardy and not the silver highlands form. Still a nice palm but 1 of 3 died of mine, and one very large one I planted in Austin died.

The silver meds are normally double the price of the greens, and much hardier. 

Edited by Collectorpalms

3 hours ago, Meangreen94z said:

Vivero is almost always a rip off, sometimes adding an extra 0 for specimen level plants. Literally.  I saw a 6 foot Neobuxbaumia Polylopha (cactus) for $8999.00.  I think they catch a lot of the California money spilling into the Austin area. Maas Nursery in Seabrook had 15 gallon Chamaerops Cerifera for $140 before the freeze. They raised prices after, you would have to check with them. I would stick with nursery’s along the coast if you want better prices. The less a plant makes sense in an area, the more “exotic” it becomes in pricing. 

Good to know, I recall you telling me about good places in Austin for agaves, yuccas etc… but I have forgotten. I guess Vivero wasn’t one of them. 
Are they worth just browsing for ideas. They have lots of plants?

Quoted 5 gallon Whales Tongue Agave 49.99 that intetested me. Anywhere cheaper?

Edited by Collectorpalms

For a city the size of San Antonio, I've not been too impressed with the offerings of native plants available nor a good diversity of palms.  I've founds much more interesting places in Austin than one can find in San Antonio.  If anyone else lives and SATX and wishes to educate me, I'd be very appreciative.

Have gone to both locations of Rainbow Gardens (which is the best I've seen), Shades of Green, Fanick's, and the Big Box home stores.  You have to visit many times in some of these places to find what you're looking for, but often never see much exciting.  

Given the distance, I'd prefer to drive to Corpus Christi area as you can find a lot more diversity and variety.  I imagine there are other places embedded in the Hill Country which would be exciting to see.  

• Like 1

I haven’t been but I drive by it when I make the drive from Alabama to Texas. It’s in Winnie just outside Beaumont. Looks interesting. 

Palms of Paradise is the name

254BF929-5BD5-4875-9754-0D87C87E5B98.png

Edited by Jtee

3 hours ago, Collectorpalms said:

Good to know, I recall you telling me about good places in Austin for agaves, yuccas etc… but I have forgotten. I guess Vivero wasn’t one of them. 
Are they worth just browsing for ideas. They have lots of plants?

Quoted 5 gallon Whales Tongue Agave 49.99 that intetested me. Anywhere cheaper?

From what I’ve seen Vivero prices for two different types of clients. 1-5 gallons can be reasonable, sometimes not , above that you typically see a very steep increase. There’s a lot of million plus dollar homes nearby that need a yard to match. That Neobuxbaumia was gone the next time I went there. Whether someone paid 10-20 times it’s realistic worth I don’t know. 

Barton Springs Nursery and “The Great Outdoors” Nursery are typically more reasonable, although a few items can be marked high. Both carry palms. The Great Outdoors inventory varies as far as cold hardy. They also have a bunch of “indoor” or “South Texas” palms in their indoor plant green house or just outside. Coconuts, Dypsis, etc. 

East Austin Succulents and the neighboring Tillery Street Plant company(same lot) probably have the most reasonable prices in the area. Tillery Street carries palms but usually just Butia, Washingtonia, etc. for cold hardy. They have indoor palms in their green house. Their overall inventory can vary widely. East Austin Succulents grows most of their own plants and are pretty consistent.

All of the above nurseries typically carry Agave Ovatifolia(varying sizes)

5 hours ago, Collectorpalms said:

I bought several of the Sabal Uresana from Barton Springs. They proved to be the less hardy and not the silver highlands form. Still a nice palm but 1 of 3 died of mine, and one very large one I planted in Austin died.

The silver meds are normally double the price of the greens, and much hardier. 

Weird, my Sabal uresana from Barton looks pretty silver. I didn't get as cold, but it didn't show any damage. My Sabal bermudana (or whatever it is) from Barton had more damage.

1 hour ago, Meangreen94z said:

From what I’ve seen Vivero prices for two different types of clients. 1-5 gallons can be reasonable, sometimes not , above that you typically see a very steep increase. There’s a lot of million plus dollar homes nearby that need a yard to match. That Neobuxbaumia was gone the next time I went there. Whether someone paid 10-20 times it’s realistic worth I don’t know. 

Barton Springs Nursery and “The Great Outdoors” Nursery are typically more reasonable, although a few items can be marked high. Both carry palms. The Great Outdoors inventory varies as far as cold hardy. They also have a bunch of “indoor” or “South Texas” palms in their indoor plant green house or just outside. Coconuts, Dypsis, etc. 

East Austin Succulents and the neighboring Tillery Street Plant company(same lot) probably have the most reasonable prices in the area. Tillery Street carries palms but usually just Butia, Washingtonia, etc. for cold hardy. They have indoor palms in their green house. Their overall inventory can vary widely. East Austin Succulents grows most of their own plants and are pretty consistent.

All of the above nurseries typically carry Agave Ovatifolia(varying sizes)

Lulz... well, you can also go to Cactus King in Houston and see some astronomically priced large cacti. I am very curious how much of his inventory died in the freeze. 

• Like 2

Today and tomorrow are big days. 1 year since the freeze saying goodbye to my old friends. 
i plan to be gone tomorrow when the rest come down and cut to the ground. I will have someone make sure they don’t take a live one by accident. 

2B8205AC-6280-4015-8DFD-8677EE3F10C6.jpeg

4C100094-9847-4EA7-88D7-5BD6E7550404.jpeg

7B6348EC-A882-41C0-9BCE-2E8F2E83A6FB.jpeg

5CAD4034-FC4A-4E9C-88F1-6AA0DAAEC2B1.jpeg

FFFE6F63-4179-4108-A63D-DA9C9C89888F.jpeg

5F6E62DC-499B-4C32-959C-16DA83258FC1.jpeg

883B1FEA-9B2E-4E05-8623-755845EC1C67.png

Edited by Collectorpalms
  • Like 5

Keep your head as high as you can, sir. I've been following all of your posts, I'm not far away, and I'm - forgive me if I'm overstepping any boundaries but I'm concerned more about you personally than I am about your palms. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Collectorpalms said:

Today and tomorrow are big days. 1 year since the freeze saying goodbye to my old friends. 
i plan to be gone tomorrow when the rest come down and cut to the ground. I will have someone make sure they don’t take a live one by accident. 

*Hats off*

• Like 2

If you are looking for larger (15 gallon plus) standard cold hardy palms (i.e., Washingtonia sps., Phoenix sps., Chamaerops humilis, Sabal sps., etc.), there is a guy in Leon Springs (https://goo.gl/maps/b9Witrv46u7Lj7XJ9) that sells them.  No website, appointment only, phone (210) 630-2666.  I never bought anything from him personally; however, I drive by on my way to Rudy's (The Original) every now and then, and he usually has some nice looking large specimens in view from West I-10 Frontage Road.

Random things from The Great Outdoors: sorry they loaded out of order.

total spent $0

3BFDFF57-6311-4BA6-A3ED-C3531E365B71.jpeg

BB0E8450-B5B9-44EA-B39F-4BE4264D649E.jpeg

AC31E723-C3C8-4EBC-B73F-B75829B0EBAA.jpeg

C7832B43-72F3-4192-95D3-B4347F69A4D9.jpeg

6096887A-28CA-4224-ADFB-D0BB58C6122D.jpeg

78F78AD1-3865-48C5-8F60-C7595678BB52.jpeg

19613529-5D8E-4CD8-B0F4-FC639073345E.jpeg

A9C7EFBC-9F9C-4ACD-93B0-A0A08AF3560D.jpeg

99EC99FD-6E7F-46AF-A00B-5B8EC97D9652.jpeg

AC22DC37-B0F5-4161-8C91-C908AA87E550.jpeg

9F139493-D158-4E17-BA88-C0090C3564FF.jpeg

257BE014-CDBA-4E11-9E89-BEFB5A36665D.jpeg

• Like 1

That yucca faxoniana is crazy expensive! And the agave!

id rather get this 5gal one at Barton Springs for $34.99. they had a larger one for $99 but I don’t have a pic of it. 

F974A204-3BB6-499E-9689-C07D3E7C028E.png

16B97047-35F7-41B3-BBB5-3AD6258AEB9B.png

Barton Springs is under new Management.

I was at Barton Spring but I didn’t take pictures because I had just been to Zilker Gardens and was charging battery.

5 gallon Whale’s Tongue was $40. Not very big.

The tree and palm selection was putting it mildly, sad.  
Shrubs,  perennials, Austin Stuff etc.. was fine.

The Natural Gardener was about on par, maybe better depending on what your looking for. I must have missed the palms, I don’t recall a single one.

Barton Springs: $0 spent. But two items I may go back for. 

Natural Gardener: $35 total Spent on Two stunning  Agapanthus for $14.99. Looks even better than picture. 1/2 the online price. 

1C47E07D-D91E-4505-9308-D0FF896676F0.jpeg

BB55968B-99F5-46D8-A00F-9F836F8EE2DB.jpeg

Edited by Collectorpalms
  • Like 1

Vivero Growers Nursery - Wow, can you say amazing landscaping potential! Just about everything goes perfect with each other. 
If you have minimum of 15K grand to start. Do it! Lol
The most amazing Cerifera too. They all look like they belong in the Atlas Mountains of the Texas Hill Country. You can spend just the spare change of $2000 for 5 of those. What’s $89 for a 5 gallon pindo, when you can afford 1199 on Satsumas. 

BB02DF1A-9939-460B-B68F-C693D93FA8E9.jpeg

B81C5212-2495-4D14-9E0A-ABE419111871.jpeg

90B6A6CC-228D-499E-BC25-AA5A3E548952.jpeg

2E584528-39B1-43B2-BCC0-139F8AFF42CC.jpeg

190568B8-A748-4A4F-A9EE-A0938732AB71.jpeg

A044ACDF-E832-45A7-AE15-9F27B709131A.jpeg

2B00966C-D948-484C-905C-DC5EAFB41CE1.jpeg

4BF9FF0A-0FE9-43C0-8851-5F4BA118FCEC.jpeg

1C17DA48-4973-4785-8232-E790FFE4A642.jpeg

CF881432-0AD4-4AE9-B47B-3038C3BA9C1C.jpeg

54686BDD-6DA3-431D-88EB-B962C58A0EDE.jpeg

0218ACC6-B103-440D-AC24-8C97D7604A4A.jpeg

2550774B-4C85-46ED-8021-EDAC2EE4BFA5.jpeg

0ED5DAE0-58DB-4626-BE7E-81AD3C852D5B.jpeg

8E1555B8-E3BD-434F-8FF0-33871DB5CAA0.jpeg

B2486BA9-496C-422E-AFDA-CC48863BC75B.jpeg

CC4C64B6-CF2E-411A-B7C5-F0BEE20C6968.jpeg

2421666B-BB11-4C04-AE6D-A2A9AD4869A0.jpeg

2113DFBC-77A7-42D1-987B-AA48A7A04393.jpeg

Edited by Collectorpalms

The big items at the Great Outdoors can be high, and it looks like they raised the prices on some items for spring time. Those coconuts were $26.99 in December. I think you came out the wrong time. I’m about a month the selection will be better but prices will be higher. In November-December is when you go to get the clearance items.

Barton Springs is heavily native or stuff that does well in Austin. It might not look at eye appealing as Vivero but most of their stuff will survive even worst case scenario weather. Again I would go back early to mid March for a better selection 

Those prices at Vivero are insane!  Barton Springs moves their inventory out quickly.  

12 hours ago, Collectorpalms said:

Vivero Growers Nursery - Wow, can you say amazing landscaping potential! Just about everything goes perfect with each other. 
If you have minimum of 15K grand to start. Do it! Lol
The most amazing Cerifera too. They all look like they belong in the Atlas Mountains of the Texas Hill Country. You can spend just the spare change of $2000 for 5 of those. What’s $89 for a 5 gallon pindo, when you can afford 1199 on Satsumas. 

Those prices are nucking futs; the pindo cost is the least extreme.

At those prices, I could sell my collection and retire.

Edited by amh

Ted's Trees in SE Austin. They have big commercial stuff mostly. Huge field dug Texas Sabals. Its ok maybe for one big tree. I liked the Monterey Oaks. And Hollys almost tree size. Expensive, and nothing is marked name or price, so you have to know your plants.

Edited by Collectorpalms

In my experience local sellers in the valley are much better, 5 foot of trunk queens, foxtails royals all in 1-200 dollar range with 5 gallons for 20 bucks the washies are practically free and for texas sabals go to the woods:floor:

Lucas

5 minutes ago, Little Tex said:

In my experience local sellers in the valley are much better, 5 foot of trunk queens, foxtails royals all in 1-200 dollar range with 5 gallons for 20 bucks the washies are practically free and for texas sabals go to the woods:floor:

Can you provide more specific nurseries? Gas alone for me would be $200 for a f150.

Its not nurseries, Just little stands here and there. To unpredictable until June. There is nurseries but they are similar in cost to Houston.

Lucas

On 2/17/2022 at 9:41 PM, necturus said:

Weird, my Sabal uresana from Barton looks pretty silver. I didn't get as cold, but it didn't show any damage. My Sabal bermudana (or whatever it is) from Barton had more damage.

I picked them up over 12 years ago, some were already in 15 gallons pots. At the time, I wondered why they were not as Blue as those at Peckerwood. When I went there this past spring they had a few 5 gallons that looked more strappy and blue than those back. I picked one up and planted one for someone. Never saw Bemudana there, I have one, it defoliated but but came back. I cannot recall where it came from, but I think its the real deal. All the arborescent Sabals require full sun to put growth on or they are terribly slow. Its shaded so it will never get big.

This is a Sabal Uresana from Barton I planted in Austin in 2010 that died in the freeze. The live one is at my house lived, but I had to trunk cut it to save it. I have Two smaller ones, one ok, one died this month.

B93EC572-DD1F-4060-87B4-C0D19420700A.jpeg

CE787B0A-0475-4B3C-BDA7-958E90366536.jpeg

85154983-4C95-45E8-9EBF-8FE35DE058BB.jpeg

6C9848A2-B108-4090-99A4-4E2C08EA6CC8.jpeg

CAFBB73B-95D4-4E38-9540-C8880B63CC09.jpeg

Edited by Collectorpalms

Westview Nursery Waco, Windmill Palm Spring 2021. ( Last spring )

80C4AC35-B950-4D68-9583-D2F614178FEC.jpeg

C25D178E-A93C-4C91-BF65-554077DE061D.jpeg

Edited by Collectorpalms

Barton Spring March 18, 2021 (last spring) Sabal Uresana 

Also my Uresana same day.

The Pindo in deep shade lived. There were two.

6E9C0737-FD7E-4B31-9018-06F63B82E3CB.jpeg

75389FB6-ACFB-4678-9EE1-7E00F37F93DD.jpeg

E8ECB8B3-9242-4FDB-9BCA-86CC8DFB39CC.jpeg

A9A4D67D-3A33-4CAD-94DB-362B67782DF0.jpeg

646CD76F-37B1-4BAE-853E-005D5019C060.jpeg

4D6AC6BE-AFA5-4533-AE60-3F58429CF458.jpeg

AFF13E60-E48C-44BB-8FBE-E6E0188D528C.jpeg

19D0FB1D-F0B2-4607-AA2D-B67278DFC4B0.jpeg

9F195328-25CC-4504-AA2B-1EB8B5D907DA.jpeg

7486602D-19BA-404E-A3F3-B8DA5E7DCD13.jpeg

662707CB-F956-4E2A-A1CD-3A0B00A69793.jpeg

7E0FC99D-90E6-47EC-A999-C740DFA088A0.jpeg

22347D88-1F8C-4095-849A-3B9DBAA2341F.jpeg

D5F9D296-031C-4431-8606-FD856AA3A53E.jpeg

12625324-0722-4EB4-9924-0ABD2AD48ED1.jpeg

Edited by Collectorpalms