• Similar Content

• DreaminAboutPalms
      By DreaminAboutPalms
      Starting this thread for all the random palms I see around the Dallas area on a daily basis
    • jwf1983
    • DreaminAboutPalms
      By DreaminAboutPalms
      Dug this up from a parking lot exactly a year ago. It was slow for awhile but this 4th leaf wasn’t even visible 2 weeks ago so making progress. The old pic was from last August. The video below was across the parking lot from where I dug this up. So i actually have zero clue which one this is. This is in North Austin off braker and i35 on east side. There are like a hundred sabal volunteers growing around the property

IMG_9469.MOV
    • teddytn
      By teddytn
      Dwarf sabal minor, 19” tall. There’s 4 flower stalks at various stages of development Sabal minor mccurtain, first time flowering. I can stand on the upper bed to the left and the flower stalk is over my head, it’s easily 8’ tall now. 2 flower stalks Sabal Birmingham 3rd year flowering, 3 flower stalks, same every year so far always 3
    • DreaminAboutPalms
      By DreaminAboutPalms
      I germinated a pair of Sabal Bermudana seeds about one month ago (first pic is from May 1) and sowed then after and have had them covered to keep moisture in and on a heat mat. Still haven’t seen anything pop up above surface of soil yet and I’m wondering if they might be dead or are just really slow