MarkbVet

Parajubaea torallyi or hybrids, anyone?

NWpalms@206
6 minutes ago, ShadyDan said:

Yea i have one from Patric as well. Always a little dicey mailing plants across the border with paying big $$$ for a phyto. Maybe I'll take the risk again, or drive down one day. Definitely interested in seeing his latest list. 

This is the latest list I’m ordering off of. But have about exhausted it. Looking forward to the next additions. 

FD796684-D246-4DD8-A27B-25C06A0BC458.png

• Like 1

NWpalms@206

Also On another note, and forgive me if I strike a nerve with anyone…. But what’s the story with Tim Hopper? Is he still around, and legit? Or did some palm collectors get the short end of some bad business? I only ask because his name comes up when I’m reading of all these hybrids but I get the vibe that some people aren’t pleased. Anyways if he’s selling palms I guess is my main question. 

Love them palms
1 hour ago, NWpalms@206 said:

This is the latest list I’m ordering off of. But have about exhausted it. Looking forward to the next additions. 

FD796684-D246-4DD8-A27B-25C06A0BC458.png

does he still use the yahoo account? I gave him 2 emails and no answer. Hopefully I have his up to date email

NWpalms@206
53 minutes ago, Love them palms said:

does he still use the yahoo account? I gave him 2 emails and no answer. Hopefully I have his up to date email

As far as I know. 

Scott W
12 hours ago, Love them palms said:

Yes he does.   Sometimes it takes a while for him to reply.

Scott W
14 hours ago, NWpalms@206 said:

Also On another note, and forgive me if I strike a nerve with anyone…. But what’s the story with Tim Hopper? Is he still around?

I'm not sure anyone knows the real answer....all I know is he just disappeared from here.

• Upvote 1