IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

22 year old Ficus microcarpa bonsai for sale

palmsOrl

I am offering this 22 year old Ficus microcarpa bonsai for sale.  I collected it as a sapling from a hedge in March of 2001 and it has been in training as a bonsai for 21 years.  It is growing as a root over rock but the trunk and roots have since surrounding the rock I selected.

I am asking $1,000 for this bonsai specimen and will be happy to deliver it within 50 miles of the Orlando area.

Please pm me if interested.

-Michael

20220116_101350_50.jpg

I am really attached to this bonsai as I have been training it for over 20 years, but I have decided I am willing to sell it for $500.  Please pm me if you are interested.

God Bless America

-Michael