IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Coconut palms for sale near Orlando

palmsOrl

Hi everybody,

I have some financial obligations to meet so I am  downsizing.  These will be for local pickup only as I need to get some major repair work done on my car.  I am located in Maitland, FL.

I have 4 tall variety for sale for $35 each that are tall varieties, either Jamaican tall or golden Hawaiian tall.  These are each about 8 feet in height including the large pots and are all very healthy and well nourished.  $120 takes all four palms.

Pictured are the row of the four palms and then 3 of the 4 palms as individuals.

20220108_072117_50_1_50.jpg

20220108_072151_50.jpg

20220108_072138_50.jpg

20220108_072131_50.jpg

@Mr. Coconut Palm is this what you're looking for? Sorry not very familiar with the Florida area, but saw your post on wanting tall varieties. Hope this helps. 

Edited by AZ_Palm_Guy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AZ_Palm_Guy said:

@Mr. Coconut Palm is this what you're looking for? Sorry not very familiar with the Florida area, but saw your post on wanting tall varieties. Hope this helps. 

Thanks.  Maybe, if they are actually Jamaican Talls.  I like the size of them.  i could go ahead and plant them in my yard this spring at that height, but the guy says they are for local pickup only, and I don't think they would arrive well here, even if he was willing to ship them, which is why I posted my post looking for sprouts, which are easy to ship.

John

• Upvote 1

Yes they are all either Jamaican or Hawaiian taller.  So you can have them all (4) for $120.  Again, I am in Maitland and can meet you at my apartment anytime to help you carry them to your truck.

-Michael

11 hours ago, palmsOrl said:

Yes they are all either Jamaican or Hawaiian taller.  So you can have them all (4) for $120.  Again, I am in Maitland and can meet you at my apartment anytime to help you carry them to your truck.

-Michael

I wish I could, but I live in Corpus Christi, in South Texas.

John

• Upvote 1

If somebody would like, I can let all of my tall variety coconuts go for $180.  That is, the four originally mentioned in this ad as well as 3 four foot tall Jamaican talls from Redant's trees.  So 7 healthy, good sized tall variety coconuts for $180.  Local pickup only.  I am in Maitland,FL.

-Michael

Dang I missed it huh!? I’m looking for a Jamaican tall. I’m local in Longwood. Let me know if you have any other sources. 

thanks!

-Alex

• Upvote 1

@Fishinsteeg234 Another user ( @redant ) has them by the truck load.  He may be able to part with a few if you make the drive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lakeland, FL

USDA Zone 1990: 9a  2012: 9b  2023: 10a | Sunset Zone: 26 | Record Low: 20F/-6.67C (Jan. 1985, Dec.1962) | Record Low USDA Zone: 9a

30-Year Avg. Low: 30F | 30-year Min: 24F

I have decided to go ahead and sell my 7 tall variety coconuts after all.  Package deal.  $160 for all 7.  Please text me at 407-795-1833 and you can come pick them up anytime.  Thank you.

-Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I still have these coconuts palms for sale.  $25 a piece for the 4 foot Jamaican talls and $35 a piece for the four 8 foot talls.  Local pickup.  I am located in Maitland,FL.

-Michael

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, palmsOrl said:

I still have these coconuts palms for sale.  $25 a piece for the 4 foot Jamaican talls and $35 a piece for the four 8 foot talls.  Local pickup.  I am located in Maitland,FL.

-Michael

Sent text. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...