IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

NW Palmscapes and Exotics

Will

Does anybody have experience with this seller from Washington?

I wanted to buy Supermule seeds but he wants 8$ per seed. Is that a normal price for those seeds? Seems quite much for me.

Will

On 9/28/2021 at 7:09 PM, Will said:

Does anybody have experience with this seller from Washington?

I wanted to buy Supermule seeds but he wants 8$ per seed. Is that a normal price for those seeds? Seems quite much for me.

Will

I saw his eBay ad and to be honest not many, if any, sell hybrid seeds.  I'm certain he typically germinates and grows them out....not sure why he is selling seeds unless he just has extra he doesn't want to germinate.

I'm also pretty certain he is not the hybridizer....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/30/2021 at 4:57 PM, Scott W said:

I saw his eBay ad and to be honest not many, if any, sell hybrid seeds.  I'm certain he typically germinates and grows them out....not sure why he is selling seeds unless he just has extra he doesn't want to germinate.

I'm also pretty certain he is not the hybridizer....

I get many trees from the guy. he is a good friend who lives close by me. he received the seeds from Richard Lindberg. He is now has 5 20g Jubaea x Queen that he will be selling soon so if people are interested PM him at +2065072700. he is trying just sell them in the states cause shipping would be a steep cost 

22 hours ago, Love them palms said:

I get many trees from the guy. he is a good friend who lives close by me. he received the seeds from Richard Lindberg. He is now has 5 20g Jubaea x Queen that he will be selling soon so if people are interested PM him at +2065072700. he is trying just sell them in the states cause shipping would be a steep cost 

At the time when I posted that I hadn't confirmed he got them from Rich, but I was confident he did based on a couple pictures in the ad.  I'm good friends with Rich (literally live 15 mins away and was over at his house Sunday), however, I was unaware he was selling his seed to anyone, always thought he germinated them all.

Who did the Jubaea x queen cross, Patrix?

1 hour ago, Scott W said:

At the time when I posted that I hadn't confirmed he got them from Rich, but I was confident he did based on a couple pictures in the ad.  I'm good friends with Rich (literally live 15 mins away and was over at his house Sunday), however, I was unaware he was selling his seed to anyone, always thought he germinated them all.

Who did the Jubaea x queen cross, Patrix?

it was a wholesaler in San Diego that had a bunch of Jubaea crosses he couldn't identify. the guy who runs NW Palmscapes And Exotics has a good knowledge and experience,reputation with IDing this stuff and is a great friend too boot. 2 years ago he ran into them he told the person he thinks its Queen.I got 2 2 years ago.  he showed me this pic today of what he will be bringing up in March from San Diego

6038.jpeg