IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Dypsis seed for sale

Hilo Jason

I have the following Dypsis seed available:

Dypsis Sp. Lafazamanga - $30 for 50 / $55 for 100
Dypsis Arenarum - $30 per 100
Dypsis Onilahensis (Upright) - $25 per 100
Dypsis Psammophila - $25 per 100

US Only.   PM me for shipping and paypal info.

Thanks.

Good Day Jason, How about this? 50 seeds of Dypsis Onilahensis (Upright) and 50 seeds of  Dypsis Psammophila - $25 per 100 + shipping

Address.jpg

22 hours ago, ZenMan 1 said:

Good Day Jason, How about this? 50 seeds of Dypsis Onilahensis (Upright) and 50 seeds of  Dypsis Psammophila - $25 per 100 + shipping

Address.jpg

Hey Zenon - I sent you a PM so check that out.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day Jason,

Just want to let you know the seeds arrived unharmed and in excellent condition.

Thank you and Aloha! ZenMan 1 :mrlooney:

6 hours ago, ZenMan 1 said:

Good Day Jason,

Just want to let you know the seeds arrived unharmed and in excellent condition.

Thank you and Aloha! ZenMan 1 :mrlooney:

Thank you for letting me know!   Happy sprouting! 

To everyone who is waiting on seeds, I hope to have them shipping out very soon.  The D. Arenarum and Lafazamanga took a little longer than expected to fully ripen, so I'm just waiting on those.  
Should be any day now, I just never want to pick too early and decrease germination rates.  

Plenty still available if you're just seeing this for the first time.  

Thanks to all who have ordered! 

• 4 weeks later...

I still have some of these seed available if anyone is interested.  

Dypsis Sp. Lafazamanga - $30 for 50 / $55 for 100
Dypsis Arenarum - $30 per 100
Dypsis Psammophila - $25 per 100

Dypsis Onilahensis (Upright) - $25 per 100 - SOLD OUT 

Thank you to everyone who bought some originally!  

A couple pictures of parent plants:

Dypsis Arenarum - this is a good looking palm that doesn’t over clump. Glaucous coloring on underside of leaflets:

82F5811E-89B2-4A52-9AB6-E80E8F6B8932.thumb.jpeg.5c4d32fa01271f16c47603ecf08d50e7.jpeg

dypsis sp Lafazamanga - fast growing, colorful:

539A7067-A842-4E21-A22B-DE9F245C412D.thumb.jpeg.0f8ea5dc04d53a5f26d1415252c4cf82.jpeg

7039E435-8105-45D8-A807-A18E72243385.thumb.jpeg.13448a1861fd1facfd111c6f8f02992b.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jason, Dave here in Hakalau.  Do you still have D. lafazamanga for sale?  Would love to buy.  Be cool to meet you, too.  I only live about 15 miles from you.

Dave

On 11/28/2021 at 6:50 AM, CLINODAVE said:

Hi Jason, Dave here in Hakalau.  Do you still have D. lafazamanga for sale?  Would love to buy.  Be cool to meet you, too.  I only live about 15 miles from you.

Dave

Hey Dave, check your PM, I just sent you a message. Would be great to meet you, give you a garden tour and get you some seed. Still plenty available. 

Aloha, Jason 

• 2 weeks later...

Good Jason,

I have sprouts since 10,15, 2021 planted. Nothing on the others variety. Tiss the season for palms.Thanks ZenMan 1959612267_DypsisPsammophila01.thumb.jpg.91081c777bc537d89b72c19cf5b9d2ca.jpg

• Like 1