Will

Palm pots

Will

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody knows where to get those high pots for palms. I couldn't find any on amazon.de or other sites. I am currently searching small ones for seedlings. 

Does somebody know any seller?

Cheers,

Will

Ps: Sorry, probably in the wrong forum. Just found "palmy" items for sale forum..

Edited by Will

Willis

I go directly to a nearby nursery and buy them there. Very cheap too. Most of the time they are happy to help enthusiasts like us.

• Like 1

OC2Texaspalmlvr

@Will

greenhousemegastore.com is where I bought my last load of tall pots. Steuwe.com is the manufacturer but there not as nice with the shipping. 

T J 

• Like 1

Will
2 hours ago, OC2Texaspalmlvr said:

@Will

greenhousemegastore.com is where I bought my last load of tall pots. Steuwe.com is the manufacturer but there not as nice with the shipping. 

T J 

Thanks! I already ordered on mypalmshop.com 

Also ordered a small Sabal minor louisiana to check their plants too. Package should arrive tomorrow or thursday. Quite fast shipping within europe and really cheap prices. 

Will
On 9/27/2021 at 10:28 PM, Willis said:

I go directly to a nearby nursery and buy them there. Very cheap too. Most of the time they are happy to help enthusiasts like us.

No nurseries around here in Austria i think, but tanks for the tips!