Sign in to follow this  
NOT A TA

Dypsis lutescens palm seed for sale, Fresh Sept. 2021 Areca, Golden cane, butterfly

NOT A TA

Dypsis lutescens seed collected the past couple weeks (and still harvesting).  Available in small quantities or thousands. Also collected fresh seed for 10 other types of palms the past week or two.

These seeds are sun dried before shipping.

Dypsis lutescens is an easy to grow palm that can be grown in pots and kept indoor in cooler climates. Great for novice palm growers.

My website will combine shipping costs if you find other seeds there you might want.   When using Ebay, if there's other palm seeds I'm selling you'd like just purchase whatever you want & pay,  then after I ship the items I send a refund for the combined shipping savings.

Dypsis lutescens seed listings.

50 seed for $4.00 plus shipping here https://lab-14.myshopify.com/products/z-dypsis-lutescens-palm-seed-50-seeds

100 seed for $7.00 plus shipping here https://lab-14.myshopify.com/products/wxyz100-dypsis-lutescens-palm-seed-100-seeds

1000 seeds for $25.00 plus shipping here https://lab-14.myshopify.com/products/wxyz100-dypsis-lutescens-palm-seed-1000-seeds-fresh-august-2020

Ebay 50 seeds for $4.00 & $3.50 shipping here

Ebay 100 seeds for $7.00 & $4.00 shipping here

Ebay 1000 seeds for $25.00 & $8.50 shipping here

For quantities greater than 1000 seed email desired quantity for a quote,  laboratoryfourteen@gmail.com  or send me a PM here.

Other fresh seed collected the past couple weeks are listed below.  All are on my lab-14.com website but not all are on Ebay yet.

Serenoa repens sericea       Silver Saw Palmetto

Serenoa repens                  Saw Palmetto (green)

Wodyetia bifurcata             Foxtail palm

Ptychosperma elegans       Solitaire palm

Caryota mitis                     Clumping Fishtail palm

Thrinax radiata                  Florida Thatch palm

Acoelorrhaphe wrightii     Everglades palm

Phoenix roebelenii           Pygmy Date palm

Roystonea regia               Royal palm

Coccothrinax crinita        Old Man palm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• beliz1985
      By beliz1985
      Hey
      Areca macrocalyx 'red' seeds needed. To be shipped within the US or internationally. 
      Thanks
    • sashaeffer
      By sashaeffer
      At local Walmart this morning and they had these little beauties for sale and couldn’t pass up buying four of them much to my wife’s dismay. Going to separate one of them into individual plants and give that a try like I’ve done with the parlor palm. Any Midwest members might want to check your local Walmart for these as I thought they were pretty expensive for what you get.At local Walmart this morning and they had these little beauties for sale and couldn’t pass up buying four of them much to my wife’s dismay. Going to separate one of them into individual plants and give that a try like I’ve done with the parlor palm. Any Midwest members might want to check your local Walmart for these as I thought they were pretty expensive for what you get.

• Dimimelbourne
      By Dimimelbourne
      I just wanted to share some excitement with all of you. I just purchased an areca vestiaria online. Arrived beautifully with a brand new spear already emerging. I believe it’s a red form and I can’t wait to see some stilt roots on it.
       I would love to see some of yours and would gladly hear any advice you can give me.
      For the time being, I have it by a large frosted west facing window indoors as well as some overhead LED lighting. I have a lipstick palm which seems to be happy there too. 
      I’m going to keep it inside for the most part as my climate is far from tropical but I plan on taking it outside whenever the weather is willing.

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      My gardens have been in place for over 10 years so many of my palms have grown to maturity. However, I still lose individual plants over the course of a year, which give me opportunities to sort through palms I've grown from seeds to fill gaps in the yard. Since fall began I have planted the following plants, including one Areca catechu semi dwarf and five Areca catechu dwarfs that demanded to go into the ground.
      Areca catechu semi dwarf - replaced a fading Livistona nitida

Areca catechu dwarf #1 - replaced a dead Satakentia on east side of jungle

Areca catechu dwarfs #2 & #3 - on east side of house

Areca catechu dwarf #4 on west side of house - replaces dead Chambeyronia Hookeri

Areca catechu dwarf #5 - west side of jungle in place of dead Livistona jenkinsiana

• realarch
      By realarch
      This palm, although a dwarf compared to the standard A. catechu, has grown into quite a stout, robust little palm. Definitely not a wall flower and super
      ornamental. 
      Probably about 10 years old from a one gallon.
      Tim