(Wal @ Aug. 20 2007,10:29)

what rhymes with spinosa ?

I think Mimosa is close enough.

Beat-'em with a rubber hose-a;

Punch 'em in the nose-a;

Panty hose-a

etc

MattyB

One thing you must know about Paul:  Whenever he says "said" he means "ate".  It's wierd I know but you get used to it.  I can't think of an example right now but just keep that in mind.

BS Man about Palms

(LJG @ Aug. 20 2007,13:32)

I tend to blame Dean for this mess. After all, it was HIS garden. I say we form an angry mob and go burn his garden down. WHO'S IN!!!??

Don't worry Dean!!!!

I shall go protect your garden by digging it up and bringing it back to my place for protection......

Its OK if you didn't keep an an adequate inventory of what you had...I won't either. :)

Maybe I'll bring a Ranch Hand......

STEVE IN SO CAL

(MattyB @ Aug. 20 2007,19:18)

One thing you must know about Paul:  Whenever he says "said" he means "ate".  It's wierd I know but you get used to it.  I can't think of an example right now but just keep that in mind.

So if I said "Paul...say me", would that mean what I think it would mean?   SWEET  :P

paulgila

how about this one:"hey steve,say sh#t".

it works both ways.if yer gonna say stuff like that then you better be prepared to take some back--IMHO. :P

PALM MOD

If you two kids want to continue with this, find another playground, this one is closed due to inaneness. It took me a while to come up with the right word, but I think I nailed it.

Inane: silly, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, senseless, asinine, frivolous, vapid; childish, puerile; informal dumb, moronic, ditzy, daft.