NatureGirl

Dictyosperma album var conjugatum

NatureGirl

Can get these if enough interest. Probably be .20 each in amounts of 50 or 100.

17D415EA-C8C4-47AC-ABCA-EEB2BD528E73.jpeg

• Upvote 1

StluciaMike

I would be interested in 50

D. Morrowii

I’d be in for 50 as well.

Reyes Vargas

I'll go for 50 as well.  Don't think I'll have much luck germinating them as I suck at germinating palm seeds but I'll give it a go.

PalmatierMeg

I’m in for 50

Johnny Palmseed

Text sent

NatureGirl

Ok, good, thanks for responses. I should get several hundred late next week, but many more at the very beginning of Oct. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Palmseed said:

Text sent

John, best to send PM with quantity not text. Easier for me on computer.

NatureGirl

I should be getting almost 500 Dictyo album var ‘conjugatum’ ’ in mail Monday. More later at the beginning of Oct. $10/50 or $20/100

I also just picked up regular Dictyo album seeds. In my neighborhood these palms have new reddish leaves (mostly in winter). I think they may be what use to be called var ‘rubrum’ (But I’m not sure). $8/50 or $15/100 (Pic of some I am growing) 

Coccothrinax argentata (Florida Silver Palm) Native to FL Keys. $6/50 or $9/100 (I have millions)  No other Cocco’s were blooming nearby. (Pic below)

Hydriastele longispatha $7.50/50 or $15/100 (Pic of some I sprouted)

Can also get more fresh Kentiopsis oliviformis in a week or so if anyone wants. $20/100

[Plus Shipping]

Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com

A726C5C6-62B7-4BCE-8AF5-45A738BA9962.jpeg

44317A68-E08C-4286-B6EF-D60FBAD93D7C.jpeg

F16BC950-D367-4782-B7CF-73570FDD7204.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      My friend bought this palm from me many yrs ago, and  now it’s mature and fruiting. I can pick up these seeds Fri.  morn if there is any interest? Easy to sprout and fast growing. This palm is growing in Mainland Melbourne Florida! Under Oak canopy. Mine was taken out by Hurricane Irma a few yrs back.

• NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      My neighbors tree is full of seed right now that are dropping. After thinking about it, it might be Liv rigida, since my tree in my yard turned out to be rigida and we got them from same source. Anyway, I can collect if anyone is interested. Very cold hardy. $8/50 or $15/100 Plus shipping. 
      Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com
    • NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      I can get v/fresh Pinanga 'kuhlii' seeds,  if there's enuf interest. ( Post office is a nightmare this time of year) This is the' wide leaf' form of P. coronata, beautiful mottled leaves,  new leaves have a reddish tint when they first come out.  Let me know. Thanks

• NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      My neighbors tree is beginning to drop a few seeds. I can't cut these off as it is way too high up. I just wondered if anyone was interested in them, otherwise I won't bother collecting them. This tree was received as a Liv. mariae X Liv decipiens Hybrid. That would make seedlings from this palm F2 Hybrids. Most of the ones I use to grow resembled L. mariae, and had lots of reddish color. Let me know if interested and I will collect some but it takes a while as you have to wait until they drop. $8/50 plus $3.50 US Shipping or $15/100 plus $3.75 Shipping. 
      Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com
      Thanks

• NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      Before I offer these seeds i first wanted to see if there is any interest. If so I will drive down and fetch them. I'll be the first to admit that Sabal's usually don't impress me much. But when I saw these up close I was really taken with them. They are very striking, not like any I had seen before. If you go to Sabal maritima on 'Palmpedia' you will see some nice photos, when you scroll down, there's one from Fallbrook that shows the petioles up close covered with scurfy brown scales. That's how the ones I saw looked. I know they consider this very close to S. causiarum, and S. domingensis. But they looked different to me. Second photo shows the blue seedlings.  $5/50 or $9/100 plus $3 shipping.

Sabal maritima - Palmpedia - Palm Grower's Guide.webarchive