rhallford826

15 Gallon Rhopalostylis sapida “Great Barrier Island” form

rhallford826

Hey ya'll, I have a large number of 15 Gallon Rhopalostylis sapida “Great Barrier Island” form available. Listed below are prices for pick up only. I cannot offer shipping at this time. I'm looking to unload a large amount of inventory to make room for projects at home. Text me if interested 805-813-3999, I don't usually have a lot of free time to return calls, I apologize.

15 Gallon: $100

Those looking at larger quantities, I will negotiate on purchases over $500.  Willing to mix and match on other species I have as well. Thank you 

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Darold Petty

Randy's palms are all very well grown,  I bought Howea from him last March.  :greenthumb:

• Like 1

jimmyt

Nice on the price palms!  Wish I could drive over and pick up a couple!  Those are extra Nice!

• Like 1

OC2Texaspalmlvr

100$ is an absolute steal for these palms. Unfortunately they hate where I live haha. Not to mention a long drive too =/ 

T J 

• Like 1

rhallford826

They are beauties for the right area!!

rhallford826

Thanks to everyone who purchased. I no longer have them available at this price (I sold the threshold I needed to). Hand a handful left at the regular price of $150. Thanks again!