rhallford826

Beccariophoenix alfredii 1, 5, and 15 Gallon Plants

rhallford826

Hey ya'll, I have a large number of 1, 5, and 15 gallon Beccariophoenix alfredii available. Listed below are prices for pick up only. I cannot offer shipping at this time. I'm looking to unload a large amount of inventory to make room for projects at home. Pictured are the 1 and 5 gallon sizes, text me if interested 805-813-3999, I don't usually have a lot of free time to return calls, I apologize.

1 Gallon: $25

5 Gallon: $40

15 Gallon: $75

Those looking at larger quantities, I will negotiate on purchases over $500.  Willing to mix and match on other species I have as well. Thank you :)

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

• Like 3

KDubU

Wish I lived out your way, I would be all over the plans you have for sale.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PlantDad

I wish you shipped. I would love one

• Like 1

OC2Texaspalmlvr

If these were in Texas they would all be sold in lil to no time haha , nice growing 

T J 

• Like 2

JeffM

Great price & nicesized specimens!  I’d buy a bunch if you shipped to the SF Bay Area.