Paradise Found

Super cold hardy triple hybrid

Scott W
10 hours ago, Paradise Found said:

WOWIE thats a beaute alright! Looks like FL. 

Yes, that's actually Frank Lewis from Moultrie Palms in St Augustine, and that tree is on his property.  He's the one that is producing this hybrid, as is Richard Lindberg here in Jacksonville.

• Like 1

Paradise Found
6 hours ago, Scott W said:

Yes, that's actually Frank Lewis from Moultrie Palms in St Augustine, and that tree is on his property.  He's the one that is producing this hybrid, as is Richard Lindberg here in Jacksonville.

cool, I hope mine will look like someday.  Thanks for the info Scott. 

Edited by Paradise Found
  • Like 1

Paradise Found

Scott, do you know what type of queen the late dr. wilcox used for his hybrids mules. I have one of his and its been very hardy for me so far. Thanks. 

Scott W
1 hour ago, Paradise Found said:

Scott, do you know what type of queen the late dr. wilcox used for his hybrids mules. I have one of his and its been very hardy for me so far. Thanks. 

I do not and I don't think Rich does either, as this again came up in discussion recently when ogling over his prized mule given to him by Dr. Wilcox.  I'll ask though.

KDubU

I tried to pick a couple up about a month ago from Moultrie and called in advance to make sure. They were all out and said to call back in Aug-Sept for availability.