redant

You know you are a palm nut when

piping plovers
8 hours ago, iDesign said:

It goes by several names, so if looking for one you might need to search for all three of these...
- Cordyline "New Guinea Fan"
- Cordyline "Showgirl"
- Cordyline "Singapore Twist"

Thanks for the info. I’ll look for one!

• Like 1

piping plovers

When you live in New England and you put these out in the yard trash for municipal pickup ( which is normally maple leaves in my neighborhood). :)

EA6B879D-342A-4887-A72A-A98A228D15D2.thumb.jpeg.2af85b08d07e253d2804da782d9b201c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

GottmitAlex

...when you take the family photo:

IMG_20220225_161822_1.jpg

IMG_20220225_161755_1.jpg

• Like 6

ZPalms

I was watching the Walking Dead recently and thought of this post because I couldn't help but notice that one of the settlements in Virginia called Oceanside had palm trees planted for the set, but it didn't make any sense to me because the ones they planted would never survive in Virginia in the ground, let alone in a zombie apocalypse. They had Adonidia merrillii, Phoenix roebellini, and I think foxtails too. It feels like only a palm nut would even care to notice that, but who knows, maybe their palm growers in the end times. :D

I thought it was a silly oversight they probably didn't think anyone would notice, could you imagine if in a zombie apocalypse somebody zone pushed and used the groups resources and water and overwinter to keep the palm trees alive :floor:

• Like 5

Tomas

When you fit that palm into that car

fanatic.jpg

• Like 3