IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

PalmatierMeg

JohnAndSancho

A. Cunningham. Gonna pot them up in Taco Cabana cups as soon as Sancho does his business. 

Sorry. These were a. Tuckerri. My bad. Long day. 

42 minutes ago, jimmyt said:

Drink the Margaritas out of the cups first John!:yay:

They won't put margaritas in the big cups. :rolleyes: jerks. 

20 minutes ago, JohnAndSancho said:

Sorry. These were a. Tuckerri. My bad. Long day. 

They won't put margaritas in the big cups. :rolleyes: jerks. 

Too bad with the drinks!  Guess you just have to buy 2 at a time!

2 minutes ago, jimmyt said:

Too bad with the drinks!  Guess you just have to buy 2 at a time!

The cheap tequila makes my head hurt anyway. But they do need to bring back the Shrimp Yucatan Quesadilla and make it a permanent menu item. 

• Like 1

@PalmatierMeg is definitely the reason I frequent the for sale forum so much. Great communication,  price , and shipping. Meg please keep doing what you do. Oh and her sabal row should be copied by anyone who has the space =) One day ill see it in person haha 

T J 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

T J 

1 hour ago, OC2Texaspalmlvr said:

@PalmatierMeg is definitely the reason I frequent the for sale forum so much. Great communication,  price , and shipping. Meg please keep doing what you do. Oh and her sabal row should be copied by anyone who has the space =) One day ill see it in person haha 

T J 

I agree.  Her plants always look amazing and her seeds are always fresh and ready to go!  I've had excellent germination from her seeds.

• Like 1

Jon Sunder

And now I know why everything is sold by the time I see the post. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnAndSancho said:

And now I know why everything is sold by the time I see the post. 

Literally if you don't check the for sale forum atleast every few hours. You will miss something that you would have wanted for sure. It goes quick =) 

T J 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

T J 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’d like to buy some Money tree seeds if they’re still available. I had an impossible time trying to find them online and would love to buy them if you have any right now that you can sell. Let me know 

I ordered the 150 seedling package, she messages me they will be shipped on Friday 6-4-2021, on Friday I get tracking number, they arrive 40 miles north of Los Angeles on Monday 6-7-2021 around 10:30 am.  I already had all the styrofoam cups with drain holes ready, pre-mixed my soil, moss, perlite and potting soil ready to add water, then sow.  I have never read just how well Meg wraps each batch of seedlings as this is her secret to having them arrive in excellent condition...all seedlings appear to be bundled in groups of 50 oriented in the same direction.  She appears to roll the trunk/roots adding the moist moss making sure all of them have contact with moisture.  She then uses what appears to be heavy duty blue shop paper towels that do not fall apart while also being moist during the trip, plastic bags all that, foil around the plastic and supporting the fragile leaves.  Finally, clear tape keeps the bundle secure.   IF YOU REMOVE THE TAPE, FOIL, PLASTIC BAG, FIND THE EDGE OF THE BLUE PAPER TOWEL, the bundle unrolls so you can take each seedling, sow it without the roots drying out, then unroll some more of them.   It took me until around 6:30 pm to get all these new kids into bed.  Thank You Meg for such a GREAT PURCHASE.

Edited by TheMadScientist
  • Like 3

Survived Feb. 9, 1971 & Jan. 17, 1994 earthquakes   Before Palms, there was a special airplane

619382403_F-117landingsmallest.jpg.0441eed7518a280494a59fcdaf23756d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Great experience dealing with her.  As others have stated and as she has posted, her packaging is top notch.  Sent extras with the seedlings I ordered as well.  Just placed a new order for some seed she has available.  A+++ 

Thanks