donofriojim1

Not palm related but I have this in my palm garden. This in my Eucalyptus Neglecta. It is a little over 6 feet tall. I planted it in march,2020 as a 3ft tree from Plant Delights nursery. It has never been protected other than good sighting.  It was un phased by a winter low of 4 degrees Fahrenheit and two weeks below freezing during the arctic blast last February. Cincinnati zone 6b.

e.neglecta.jpg

• Like 9

Chester B

It’s surprising how tough these are. Good luck with it, it’s the favorite one I have in my garden. 

• Like 1

Reyes Vargas
8 hours ago, donofriojim1 said:

Eucalyptus Neglecta

Does that mean that this plant thrives on neglect?  That's a nice looking plant by the way.

Edited by Reyes Vargas
  • Upvote 1

Collectorpalms
1 hour ago, Reyes Vargas said:

Does that mean that this plant thrives on neglect?  That's a nice looking plant by the way.

Origin of Name
Eucalyptus neglecta: Latin neglectus,neglected, apparently as the species was not recognised to be distinct at first.
Edited by Collectorpalms

PalmTreeDude

Looks good!