Sign in to follow this  
allencush

Texas cold hardy palms

allencush

Has anyone heard if he is still in business.  I have a outstanding order that I put in back in April just before the big freeze.  I have tried to contact him in a few different ways including pm. I'm sure he got hit pretty hard in his area.  

JohnAndSancho
5 hours ago, allencush said:

Has anyone heard if he is still in business.  I have a outstanding order that I put in back in April just before the big freeze.  I have tried to contact him in a few different ways including pm. I'm sure he got hit pretty hard in his area.  

All I can say is, he's mentioned on here that he lost pretty much his entire inventory in our Feb freeze. 

Reyes Vargas

I did contact him last year about his livistona decora he had and he would answer almost immediately.  We went back and forth for a few emails.  If he did lose almost all his inventory he should not be accepting any orders.  At the very least he should answer his emails/PM and let his customers know what's going on.  

6 hours ago, allencush said:

have a outstanding order that I put in back in April just before the big freeze. 

The freeze was not in April but in February.  If you did order before the freeze and you have not had your emails answered or have not gotten your order I would dispute the charges.  This is not how you run a business even if you were devestated by the freeze.

• Upvote 3

allencush

It was February I don't know why I wrote April.  It was just before valentine's day when I put in the order.  It was actually my valentine's present from my wife.  I emailed him and called the number on his website but that number doesn't work. 

Reyes Vargas
57 minutes ago, allencush said:

It was February I don't know why I wrote April.  It was just before valentine's day when I put in the order.  It was actually my valentine's present from my wife.  I emailed him and called the number on his website but that number doesn't work. 

Yeah I would dispute the charges.  Your credit card only gives you 4 months I believe where you can dispute a charge.  I would do it as soon as you can.

Edited by Reyes Vargas