• Similar Content

• PlantDaddy
      By PlantDaddy
      I finally purchased the Beccariophoenix Alfredii here in Orlando Fl. I can’t wait to see how this beautiful palm responds in zone 9b. 

• Plantking165
      By Plantking165
      In regard to the fiji dwarf being disease resistant to lethal yellowing is it resistant just to that or diseases in general?
    • DreaminAboutPalms
      By DreaminAboutPalms
      https://www.nwestiowa.com/news/sibley-man-cuts-down-unlikely-palm-tree/article_6fc173c0-ecb8-11e9-81e5-efee02cc76e9.html

this man in Sibley Iowa (Zone 4) grew a Washingtonia to 20 feet tall by building a greenhouse over it in the winter time. Unfortunately he cut it down but still has a smaller second one
    • Ilovepalm
      By Ilovepalm
      For 10 years I have been unsuccessfully trying to sprout a coconut palm from a nut. Every time the nuts turn moldy. I have already tried all possible sprouting methods available on the Internet, as well as from this forum. I even rinsed these nuts with washing powder before putting them in zip bags. I always soaked in warm water, then they had 100% humidity and 30 Celsius temperature. But they always mold and do not sprout. Now, I bought 4 coconuts and silence for three weeks.