Jtee

Anyone order from Native Enhancements?

Jtee

I was just searching for a sabal Louisiana and saw one for $14.50 on Native Enhancements website. I’m not sure how much shipping is but wanted to ask y’all before I proceed with my order. Thanks for any info. 

Collectorpalms
8 minutes ago, Jtee said:

I was just searching for a sabal Louisiana and saw one for $14.50 on Native Enhancements website. I’m not sure how much shipping is but wanted to ask y’all before I proceed with my order. Thanks for any info. 

Did you read they do not ship plants to Alabama. 

Jtee

Yeah I read that after I posted. Bummer it looks like a good deal too and one of the only places I’ve found with them in stock. 

Collectorpalms
21 minutes ago, Jtee said:

Yeah I read that after I posted. Bummer it looks like a good deal too and one of the only places I’ve found with them in stock. 

They are almost wholesale rates. Website is old and out of date. I think I probably tried to contact them Before. I could not find a phone number, So I filled out the contact form to find out more information...

Laaz
tlow

Prices seem pretty good for the sizes offered.. 

Collectorpalms
CiprianS

Those are not bad price at all... has someone actually ordered from them? :)

• Like 1

Jtee

If I lived in Texas I would have placed an order for that Sabal Louisiana like yesterday. I would have got a couple

CiprianS

I think I will place an order for a 15 gallons Sabal Mexicana and see what happens. It shows that over $50 they have free shipping. :)  They show “Cash on delivery” with free shipping in Houston Metro Area.

Edited by CiprianS
  • Like 1

tlow
7 hours ago, CiprianS said:

I think I will place an order for a 15 gallons Sabal Mexicana and see what happens. It shows that over $50 they have free shipping. :)  They show “Cash on delivery” with free shipping in Houston Metro Area.

Let me know how the ordering experience goes with them.

• Like 1

Collectorpalms
On 4/19/2021 at 10:47 PM, CiprianS said:

Well did you get your order?

• Like 1

CiprianS
15 hours ago, Collectorpalms said:

Well did you get your order?

No, it still shows on their website as pending with the date of 4/20/2021 although if I am not wrong I placed the order on the 19th. No one called or emailed me, absolutely nothing happened since I have placed the order. 

Jtee
1 hour ago, CiprianS said:

No, it still shows on their website as pending with the date of 4/20/2021 although if I am not wrong I placed the order on the 19th. No one called or emailed me, absolutely nothing happened since I have placed the order. 

You should call them, apparently nurseries are horrible with communication 

Collectorpalms
15 minutes ago, Jtee said:

You should call them, apparently nurseries are horrible with communication 

The number is disconnected, but I did get an email response. I placed an order and got an order number. But this was the follow up:

CCA15F10-1F11-42B3-BF5B-60E165173B79.jpeg

Edited by Collectorpalms
  • Like 1

CiprianS

I just got a call from them after I contacted them on their website. They don't have the 15 gallons, they can get me a 30 gallons one for $255. Since I am done this season with the Sabals I said thank you and that's it. :) 

I will see next season what happens with all the ones that I planted and that I also need to plant and decide what I will do, if I want/need more Sabals or not.