bar

Question regarding what I can post, and where to post it.

bar

I am the cofounder of the Sacramento Botanical Garden.  We are creating a botanical garden for Sacramento, which, sadly has none.  We are a 501 (c) (3 ) tax exempt nonprofit.

On May 6th, Sacramento has its annual Big Day of Giving.  I want to promote our cause, not so much for the donations, but more for getting the work out, and being able to show the city and state representatives of the continued and growing interest in our project.  We will, of course, have a 'tropical look' garden, in which we will have as varied a palm collection as one can have in Sacramento's hot summers, and rarely frosty winters.  

Would I be allowed to post this in the General Palm Discussion, or is there another appropriate section that the administrator would prefer, or is it not allowed at all?

Thank you for you assistance.

Bruce 

• Upvote 2

kinzyjr

@bar Might as well just post it in General Discussion.  If they want to move it to another forum, they can do that.  If it is inappropriate, the mods will remove it.

• Upvote 1