• Similar Content

• jdl
      By jdl
      How many lbs. of fertilizer should I use for my Sylvester palms? There’s about 10 ft of clear trunk.

• jdl
      By jdl
      What fertilizer is best for Sylvester palms and how much fertilizer should I use?

• jdl
      By jdl
      What type of fertilizer is best for my two 9ft tall Sylvester palms? Also how much fertilizer should I use per tree?
    • jdl
      By jdl
      Will this much water sitting under my Sylvester palm kill it? I’ve had it for about a month and all this water sits under it when it rains. There’s no discoloration but the fronds have lowered a tiny bit the past few days and I’m scared it might die. Will it be fine?
    • Milk Sasquatch
      By Milk Sasquatch
      Hey there. The garbage man hit the trunk of one of our very large palms while ridiculously trying to maneuver his truck on a 40 point turn in our culdesac.  A pretty deep gash has been made in the side about 1.5" deep.  What can I do to make sure this doesn't compromise the integrity of the tree or to make it less vulnerable.   Is there some kind of sealant I need to put on the exposed portion, or is it ok to leave as is?  Thanks for any help!  I love this tree and would be really bummed if anything worse happens to it.