joe_OC

PSA - Palm Plus Fertilizer on Sale at HD for $31 50lbs

joe_OC

Hello Palmtalkers,

The title says it all.  HD in Orange County, CA started carrying Palm Plus fertilizers last year.  Looks like they want to get rid of the SKU.  $31 for 50lbs is better than wholesale prices.  

HTH's

• Like 3

mike in kurtistown

What's  the N-P-K ratio? Does it have any minors?

joe_OC
17 hours ago, mike in kurtistown said:

What's  the N-P-K ratio? Does it have any minors?

Hi Mike,

NPK - 13-5-8

Yes, it does have minors.  Don’t know if this price is National though.  They were selling it for $61 in the past

akamu

Thanks Joe I will have to check my local HD I was just getting ready to order some. That's a great deal 

Butch

Joe, Do they only have that price posted inside the store?... On line, the stores around me have it in stock, but show it at $61. I just bought 50# of Palmgain, so don't need this now, but would like to give it a try anyway...

Butch

joe_OC
53 minutes ago, Butch said:

Joe, Do they only have that price posted inside the store?... On line, the stores around me have it in stock, but show it at $61. I just bought 50# of Palmgain, so don't need this now, but would like to give it a try anyway...

Butch

Yes.  Only at the stores.  I think it's a regional thing and not National.  

Butch

Thanks Joe... I'm just a couple of miles from you, so maybe the stores around here are doing the same thing..

Butch

WaianaeCrider

Just bought 100 lbs of Apex 12-4-12 w/minors.  2 50 lb bags at $41.35 each.  Got it at local Ag Supply place called SimPlot.  Should spread it in the next few days.  Then again in July.

Butch

I went by the La Habra (Orange Co.)HD, they had it for the $61 price.. Maybe only your local store Joe... If you don't mind me asking, which store was it?... Or maybe the sale is over.... By the way, thanks for the heads up...

Butch