Jump to content
hamesxq

Palm leaf stains

Recommended Posts

hamesxq

1 tydzień temu kupiłem palmę Chamaerops humilis i ma ona czarne plamy na prawie wszystkich liściach i brązowy nalot na jednej z młodych łodyg. Czy możesz mi w tym pomóc? Co to jest i jak rozwiązać problem? Możesz spojrzeć na zdjęcia? https://imgur.com/ARSnEdf   https://imgur.com/nJ2XVUg    https://imgur.com/o5SWAlI   https://imgur.com/RcJEQoL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtsteve

I don't know what you said but I enjoyed going through the imgur link. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruby
1 hour ago, gtsteve said:

I don't know what you said but I enjoyed going through the imgur link. :P

1 week ago I bought a Chamaerops humilis palm tree and it has black spots on almost all leaves and a brown bloom on one of the young stems. Can you help me with this? What is it and how do I fix the problem? Can you look at the photos?
 

Google translate from polish. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lzorrito
6 hours ago, Ruby said:

1 week ago I bought a Chamaerops humilis palm tree and it has black spots on almost all leaves and a brown bloom on one of the young stems. Can you help me with this? What is it and how do I fix the problem? Can you look at the photos?
 

Google translate from polish. :D

Hi! It looks like mold. I imagine it's due to high moisture and low light conditions. Chamaerops are not well suitable for indoors. Is it on a shady/dark moist spot? How often do you water?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teegurr
10 hours ago, lzorrito said:

Hi! It looks like mold. I imagine it's due to high moisture and low light conditions. Chamaerops are not well suitable for indoors. Is it on a shady/dark moist spot? How often do you water?

 

Cześć! Wygląda na pleśń. Wyobrażam sobie, że jest to spowodowane wysoką wilgotnością i słabym oświetleniem. Chamaerops nie nadaje się dobrze do wnętrz. Czy jest to zacienione / ciemne, wilgotne miejsce? Jak często podlewasz?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Missi

I copied into Google Translate and it picked up Polish as the language. Here is the translation, "1 week ago I bought a Chamaerops humilis palm tree and it has black spots on almost all leaves and a brown bloom on one of the young stems. Can you help me with this? What is it and how do I fix the problem? Can you look at the photos?"

 

EDIT: Ok, wow. Obviously I didn't read the replies before posting my own!! :wacko::rolleyes::blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...