Sign in to follow this  
JLM

Pre-Easter Cool Snap

JLM

Forecasted low of 41F Thursday night. Hopefully it doesnt go any lower.

JLM

And it did.....38F/39F for Thursday night.

JLM

Freeze Warnings as far south as lower Alabama, Frost Advisories coming soon for my area as frost is expected north of I-10. There goes the leaves on my myrtles. Im going to put a sheet over my Maple since its got opening buds on it that are nowhere near fully finished leafing out yet. The Foxtail should be fine in the upper 30's, might throw a sheet over it just to be sure.

Palmaceae

We are looking at 27f the next 2 nights.

kinzyjr

Supposed to be chilly here overnight, but nothing near freezing thankfully.  It's been very hot and dry here.  Brandon and Valrico had some rain this morning, but we haven't gotten any here so far.

• Like 1

PalmatierMeg

Seeing black clouds off to the north - maybe the cold front coming and bringing needed rain. Been hot and dry.

• Like 1

JLM
5 minutes ago, kinzyjr said:

Supposed to be chilly here overnight, but nothing near freezing thankfully.  It's been very hot and dry here.  Brandon and Valrico had some rain this morning, but we haven't gotten any here so far.

We had a line of storms come through here yesterday, temps dropped quick on the back side. Im not too certain about the frost potential tonight here as the wind is supposed to be blowing all night, but it could die down enough before sunrise, wouldnt want to take any chances. Frost is explicetly forecasted for Friday night into Saturday morning though. Temperatures warm up again for next week, highs in the low 80's be Wednesday and lows in the mid 60's. Cant wait for that!

• Like 1

JLM
4 minutes ago, PalmatierMeg said:

Seeing black clouds off to the north - maybe the cold front coming and bringing needed rain. Been hot and dry.

Hope yall get that much needed rain!

Jimbean

I'm looking at 57F for tomorrow morning and a high of 68F after.